12 minutes ago, Tammian said:

Thanks Drew :)

I've got to go and read that story now, understand what you guys are talking about.

It’s a great story. You’ll see lots of the same people Reviewing Commenting on a lot of the same stories. If you’re ever wondering what to read, you could do worse than check to see what some of these characters have commented on…

27 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

No, it was shown in a blog about the upcoming upgrade. :)

So many of you were told what the blob was before it went live? Is that why you all knew what it was intended to look like? I don’t think it reads well.

5 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

So many of you were told what the blob was before it went live? Is that why you all knew what it was intended to look like? I don’t think it reads well.

Remember also, that many members were on the Beta Testing Team, myself included, so we also saw the logo on the Test Site.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, LitLover said:

It's a great story.  I've reread it several times :*) 

When do you have the time? I’m struggling to keep up with all the stories I’m following. I almost never have time to go back and reread any of them even once!  ;-)

Just now, droughtquake said:

When do you have the time? I’m struggling to keep up with all the stories I’m following. I almost never have time to go back and reread any of them even once!  ;-)

I don't watch tv or movies much.  My down time is spent writing or reading.  

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, LitLover said:

It's a great story.  I've reread it several times :*) 

Of course it's a great story. It was written by Gary! :worship: So, it ain't a surprise that you'd reread them.

Which reminds me, I need to get back to finishing up my rereading of a fantastic vampire story written by an amazing author for the CSR discussion. ;)

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Of course it's a great story. It was written by Gary! :worship: So, it ain't a surprise that you'd reread them.

Which reminds me, I need to get back to finishing up my rereading of a fantastic vampire story written by an amazing author for the CSR discussion. ;)

:blushing:

• Like 2

Way late reply, but Treading Water was my favorite story by Gary.  I remember commenting a couple of times on how high the quality of the writing was, even compared to the excellent Cards on the Table.  Then of course, Gary started posting Morningstar, and totally blew me away.  But Treading Water is one that I'll probably always recommend to people looking for a great story to read.  

But now I'm looking forward to Lit posting the next chapter of Choices tomorrow...

Team Alek is in the lead it think... :lol:

Edited by spikey582
  • Like 5
4 hours ago, droughtquake said:

I never saw the silly thing before the upgrade.

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, spikey582 said:

But now I'm looking forward to Lit posting the next chapter of Choices tomorrow...

It'll be an earlier posting than normal tomorrow.  I have to go out of town around 9 am so I'm going to post before I leave.  I would have post-dated the chapter, but I know there have been some glitches and didn't want to chance it until the bugs have been hunted down. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, LitLover said:

It'll be an earlier posting than normal tomorrow.  I have to go out of town around 9 am so I'm going to post before I leave.  I would have post-dated the chapter, but I know there have been some glitches and didn't want to chance it until the bugs have been hunted down. 

I will take any excuse for an early release.

Come to think on it...No excuse needed. The earlier the better!

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Defiance19 said:

Watch Lit throw a curveball now... 

I forgot, Lit is one crafty Cliffie Queen. :P

In any case, Petrov Airways will continue to be successful. -_-

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, Defiance19 said:

Watch Lit throw a curveball now... 

I always love to be surprised by my favorite stories.  Lit has my full support to totally throw off my expectations.  

• Like 5
29 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

In any case, Petrov Airways will continue to be successful. -_-

To expand on this, the reason it'll continue to be successful is because the face of the company is a hot Russian hockey player. :P:wub: So, yes Lit could prevent a Petrov flight from landing at Liam's Heart Airport, but as they say, there are plenty of airports out there. :lol:

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, Drew Espinosa said:

To expand on this, the reason it'll continue to be successful is because the face of the company is a hot Russian hockey player. :P:wub: So, yes Lit could prevent a Petrov flight from landing at Liam's Heart Airport, but as they say, there are plenty of airports out there. :lol:

Why are Petrov flights always detoured to Texas? Do they ever get to their intended destination?