7 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

The Delusionometer is strong within you... :rolleyes:

Please! -_- You're just a customer, how would you know about the business goings on of Lathan Locomotives?

I can assure you, that Nyce Air has bought 60% of shares of Lathan Locomotives.

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Please! -_- You're just a customer, how would you know about the business goings on of Lathan Locomotives?

Were you clicking on links in sketchy emails again, Drew?

• Site Moderator
41 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

Haven’t you seen Wallace and Gromit’s A Grand Day Out?

Nick Park, god. Same thing.

(Said the Agnostic.)

No. Maybe, I should? 

• Like 3
Just now, droughtquake said:

So you’re admitting you solicited sketchy emails!  ;-)

You're reaching. :rolleyes: You can't draw that conclusion from my statement.

PS: Maybe Nyce should sell its Lathan shares to the Trump organization. Just imagine... Lathan's logo replaced with "TRUMP" :P 

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator
6 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

You're reaching. :rolleyes: You can't draw that conclusion from my statement.

PS: Maybe Nyce should sell its Lathan shares to the Trump organization. Just imagine... Lathan's logo replaced with "TRUMP" :P 

:pissed:      .....:ph34r: Lathan Locomotives :ph34r:.....

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

As the spokesperson for Nyce Air, I have an announcement: Nyce Air has bought 60% of shares in Lathan Locomotives.

:P:P:P 

I think that’s another sign that all these entities he claims to control are just empty shell companies. One person wearing so many hats. Are there no other employees? Being President-for-life of Texas must not be very lucrative or time consuming…  ;-)

3 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

I think that’s another sign that all these entities he claims to control are just empty shell companies. One person wearing so many hats. Are there no other employees? Being President-for-life of Texas must not be very lucrative or time consuming…  ;-)

I don't control Nyce Air, I'm just the spokesman. :P Of course, it's only informal, it's more accurately described as using my presidential authority to promote Nyce Air to my country. ...Which is totally legal in New Texas. 0:) 

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Like 1
Just now, Drew Espinosa said:

I don't control Nyce Air, I'm just the spokesman. :P Of course, it's only informal, it's more accurately described as using my presidential authority to promote Nyce Air to my country. ...Which is totally legal in New Texas. 0:) 

Banana Republics have few regulations – or at least few that their dictators follow.

Just now, Drew Espinosa said:

I was legitimately and democratically elected by a clear majority of New Texans. -_-

Because most residents are disenfranchised, of course. And since there was only one candidate on the ballot, there were an awful lot of protest non-votes!  ;-)

1 hour ago, Drew Espinosa said:

What?! :o There was totally another candidate. He just lost by a huge margin. -_- 

And all New Texan citizens over the age of 18 have the right to vote! :P 

Did you run against Ted Cruz?  ;-)

And obviously, residency is not the same as citizenship.

On 3/24/2017 at 6:04 PM, Drew Espinosa said:

And paid in Texican dollars

• Like 3