6 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Wait... my memory's a bit foggy. Maybe it felt near 0°F due to the wind... :unsure: The actual temperature could have been closer to 20°F. Huh, maybe I'm not prepared for a Canadian winter after all. :huh: 

Ooh! I worked out a solution. :D Once I reclaim my title as Emperor of Canada, I'll unite Canada and Texas as one Great Empire!  Then, during Spring and Summer, I'll reside in Canada, and in Autumn and Winter, in Texas.

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Says you... no one else says that...:rolleyes:

Careful Gary, today I made :glomp: an exclusive hug for Victor, I could very well extend it to include you. :P

14 minutes ago, LitLover said:

Well he is a legend in his own mind.  Luckily he's mostly sweet and harmless

I'm affectionately known as Pi Boy, yeah, I'm pretty much a legend on GA already. :P 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Yes harmless. :yes: For example, my bites are gentle, so they are harmless. :thumbup: 

This is totally legitimate reasoning, those are just love marks they leave behind.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, spikey582 said:

Something about leather, and paddles, and leashes, and chains, and a St. Andrew's Cross apparently.

That's just the tip of the iceberg, hon. ;)

17 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Eagle is still marked... poor guy... I sure miss him... hope he is well....

14 minutes ago, LitLover said:

I was just going to mention the lasting tooth impressions Eagle still sports.  (and I miss him too :( )

Uncle E wanted to carry my mark as a badge of honor. -_- Of course I had to bite harder with him. :P

And yeah, I miss him too. :( Where ever he is, I hope he is enjoying life. :)

• Like 5
Just now, Drew Espinosa said:

Uncle E wanted to carry my mark as a badge of honor. -_- Of course I had to bite harder with him. :P

And yeah, I miss him too. :( Where ever he is, I hope he is enjoying life. :)

Just who might see that "badge of honor" you put on his thush?

• Like 4