On 3/22/2017 at 0:29 PM, Tammian said:

Somebody needs to put Drew back on his leash... :P

On 3/22/2017 at 0:30 PM, Headstall said:

He just chews through them, Tammian ... we've tried...

On 3/22/2017 at 0:30 PM, Kitt said:

Tough to do - he keeps chewing on it!

Tammian, I just realized both Gary and Kitt left out an important fact, only one person can keep me on my leash... at least partially. :P With @Victor Gutte I'm like a puppy that wants to please everyone. :wub:

You ever need someone to get me back on my leash, just give Victor a call. ;)

• Like 5
10 minutes ago, hohochan657 said:

Absolutely NONE of that SM crap !  Choices is a sweet love story at heart, so do not go spoiling it with those depraved activities ...  WAIT a minute, oh those posts were about Drew and Gary ?  NO way !  I am scandalised ...

:o

Ah, you weren't there when I first became Gary's Dom, all those years ago. It's a great story! :P It involved Gary calling me Daddy. :gikkle: 

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, hohochan657 said:

Absolutely NONE of that SM crap !  Choices is a sweet love story at heart, so do not go spoiling it with those depraved activities ...  WAIT a minute, oh those posts were about Drew and Gary ?  NO way !  I am scandalised ...

:o

You won’t be able to say that after Drew puts his ball gag on you…  ;-)

Just now, Timothy M. said:

Sigh, I can see you quoted my comment to chapter 10, LL; but I can't see the reply due to the page 2 bug. :,(

I know :/  I hope they are able to fix that bug soon.  I was going to wait to answer reviews for Chapter 10 and 11 until this was fixed, but I hated waiting so long.  

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Timothy M. said:

Sigh, I can see you quoted my comment to chapter 10, LL; but I can't see the reply due to the page 2 bug. :,(

If you look at my activity feed, it shows up there, at least until I post more things. 

• Like 4
  • Site Moderator
40 minutes ago, LitLover said:

If you look at my activity feed, it shows up there, at least until I post more things. 

Read your response to my review Lit, And you are correct. I have hidden the key so well, it shall never be found. :D 

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 1