4 hours ago, dughlas said:

I'm wondering about the possibility of a threesome ...

that should be good for rants from both teams ...

55 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

So if she wanted to keep us guessing about the direction of this story, she could toss in this plot twist and even shock you, Gary!

2 hours ago, Headstall said:

I can say with absolute certainty Lit will never write a threeway! Shame on you all :P

What Gary said. lol. 

• Like 5

Threesomes? :huh: And people usually think I'm the one that starts us down the rabbit hole! :P

Sure, Nathan is a nice guy, but I get the feeling he'd be boring in the sack. So any threesome involving him would be a snooze fest. :sleep: And that'd be a shame, because threesomes are supposed to be exciting. Fortunately for us, we have a worthy replacement for "just nice" Nathan, a big hot Russian. :D Who'll turn any threesome from exciting to scorchin'! :thumbup: 

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Like 5
  • Site Moderator
10 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Maybe when I reclaim the Imperial Throne of Canada, I'll make you my jester. -_-:P A fitting post-Empress career, don'tcha think? ;) 

Only in your dreams, only in your dreams. 

• Like 5
  • Site Moderator
1 minute ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Only sixty-five miles? I can just walk around that Gary! :P And before you know it, I'll be back in Canada to resume my Imperial duties! :D 

Yeah, but when you get your first taste of a Canadian winter, you'll run screaming back to Texas. :P

• Like 5
Just now, Reader1810 said:

Yeah, but when you get your first taste of a Canadian winter, you'll run screaming back to Texas. :P

Honey, I live in the Texas Panhandle, we experience winter just like you Canadians! :rolleyes: I even have winter clothing. :P 

3 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Only in your dreams, only in your dreams. 

My dreams are prophetic... -_-

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator
27 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Honey, I live in the Texas Panhandle, we experience winter just like you Canadians! :rolleyes: I even have winter clothing. :P 

Have you ever had a twelve foot snow drift in your  backyard? I'm betting no, but I have.

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 4
  • Site Moderator
2 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

No, they be pipe dreams. :P

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Reader1810 said:

Have you ever had a twelve foot snow drift in you backyard? I'm betting no, but I have.

No. :P But my winters are plenty cold, temperatures even drop below freezing! -_-

2 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

No, they be pipe dreams. :P

Nope! They are prophetic visions of the future! :D 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Hon, you don't know what "below freezing" is until you have to beat ice out of a horse's water bucket after it froze solid since the last time you did it 12 hours earlier!  And that is just NJ! I shudder to think what it must be like in Canada!

Just this past winter, a Friday was 50 °F, but come Saturday morning, it was near 0°F. Trust me, I can handle anything Canada's winter can throw at me. :yes: 

Wait... my memory's a bit foggy. Maybe it felt near 0°F due to the wind... :unsure: The actual temperature could have been closer to 20°F. Huh, maybe I'm not prepared for a Canadian winter after all. :huh: 

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Like 5
5 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Hon, you don't know what "below freezing" is until you have to beat ice out of a horse's water bucket after it froze solid since the last time you did it 12 hours earlier!  And that is just NJ! I shudder to think what it must be like in Canada!

I have a heater in my water trough :) ... but when she's in I have ice on the bucket in the morning if it's cold out...

• Like 3
22 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Only sixty-five miles? I can just walk around that Gary! :P And before you know it, I'll be back in Canada to resume my Imperial duties! :D 

Tell that to your president :P

• Like 5