9 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

A close cousin of Monopoly money. :lol:

I'll have you know, the Texican dollar is a reliable currency in world finance. -_-

8 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

:rofl:

Relatively speaking! :P In other areas I am too much of a :devil: not to grope Gary! :P 

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Like 5
28 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

I'll have you know, the Texican dollar is a reliable currency in world finance. -_-

Aren’t they planning to revalue the currency and issue new Texican Pesos at something like 1 Peso for every 100,000 Texican dollars? You really shouldn’t print more money every time you want to buy a new company. And you shouldn’t have hired all those guys who used to run Enron…  ;-)

6 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

Aren’t they planning to revalue the currency and issue new Texican Pesos at something like 1 Peso for every 100,000 Texican dollars?

Nope! -_-

6 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

You really shouldn’t print more money every time you want to buy a new company. And you shouldn’t have hired all those guys who used to run Enron…  ;-)

I don't print more money... I simply use 10% of the New Texan budget for personal expenditures, and I make up the difference by using the revenue generated by New Texan taxes. :P

PS: I've never hired a former employee of Enron. -_-

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Like 2
37 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Nope! -_-

It’s 1,000,000 to one?

38 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

PS: I've never hired a former employee of Enron. -_-

You really should check on your prison labor force’s backgrounds. It would save you a lot of embarrassment in the long run…

Just now, droughtquake said:

It’s 1,000,000 to one?

No, as in there are no plans to revalue New Texan currency.

1 minute ago, droughtquake said:

You really should check on your prison labor force’s backgrounds. It would save you a lot of embarrassment in the long run…

:o This is fake news! New Texas' prison system is comparable to Norway's; our aim is to rehabilitate criminals so they can become productive members of society after they finish their sentence. We certainly don't exploit them for labor. -_- 

• Like 2
53 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

No, as in there are no plans to revalue New Texan currency.

So you’re going to ignore the economists, again!

54 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

:o This is fake news! New Texas' prison system is comparable to Norway's; our aim is to rehabilitate criminals so they can become productive members of society after they finish their sentence. We certainly don't exploit them for labor. -_- 

So you hire rehabilitated criminals (after their employment history at Enron has been laundered away)!

1 minute ago, droughtquake said:

So you’re going to ignore the economists, again!

The economists I hired told me there was no reason to revalue my country's currency. And I trust their word...

...it's not like they're a bunch of 'yes men'.

3 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

So you hire rehabilitated criminals (after their employment history at Enron has been laundered away)!

You're like Rita Skeeter, you twist what I say! :rolleyes: And as I said before, I have never hired a former Enron employee. Period. :P 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Drew Espinosa said:

The economists I hired told me there was no reason to revalue my country's currency. And I trust their word...

...it's not like they're a bunch of 'yes men'.

You're like Rita Skeeter, you twist what I say! :rolleyes: And as I said before, I have never hired a former Enron employee. Period. :P 

Clearly your economists are ‘rehabilitated’ criminals. Are they ‘volunteers’?

• Site Moderator
10 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

The key word is rehabilitated, @droughtquake, even if I did hire rehabilitated, and therefore former, criminals, I am simply giving them a new lease on life. :yes: That's why I am a highly popular President-for-life, I care about the little guy. :D 

I second that - just don't let it go to your head - you do care. :hug:

• Like 4
5 hours ago, hohochan657 said:

Which two are Nodie ?  Characters from COTT ?

Nodie are Nate and Bodie the two teen partners in COTT. Nate is M&K's nephew and temporary ward. Bodie is the boy next door. They're sweet.

• Like 4
25 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Nodie are Nate and Bodie the two teen partners in COTT. Nate is M&K's nephew and temporary ward. Bodie is the boy next door. They're sweet.

1 minute ago, Reader1810 said:

They're adorable too. :yes:

They're the sweetest young couple :)

• Like 3
1 minute ago, LitLover said:

I didn't have so great of a morning, so that you all for giving me a reason to have a smile on my face :)  I even laughed out loud... good thing no one was around :lol:

Hope your day gets even better.

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator
3 minutes ago, LitLover said:

I didn't have so great of a morning, so that you all for giving me a reason to have a smile on my face :)  I even laughed out loud... good thing no one was around :lol:

:hug::hug:

• Like 2