2 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Merrick was pretty tenacious, and he got the guy. ;) So, it's only a matter of time before Gary gives in to my seductive charms. B)

Awesome, Gary has decades of this to go :P

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

Yes, Russia has a bad habit of doing that… and bringing an occupation force to stay permanently.

Or cuddle up to them in a cyberly kind of way... on the down low... low key kind of visiting :P 

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

Yes, Russia has a bad habit of doing that… and bringing an occupation force to stay permanently.

Is this now the Pit? :rolleyes: :P

Anyways, back to Alek... I'm considering abandoning Team Alek for Team Amerika (Captain Russia and Captain America) ...so hot! :heart::D 

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Is this now the Pit? :rolleyes: :P

Anyways, back to Alek... I'm considering abandoning Team Alek for Team Amerika (Captain Russia and Captain America) ...so hot! :heart::D 

Such a flake :P 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Your Team Alek privileges have been temporarily revoked... 

:o

Fine! -_- I'm cancelling the t-shirt orders for:

On 3/20/2017 at 2:11 PM, Drew Espinosa said:

TEAM ALEK

Big Hot Russian Needs Love

TEAM NATHAN

Nathan's Been Friendzoned. 'Nuff Said.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Drew Espinosa said:

:o

Fine! -_- I'm cancelling the t-shirt orders for:

Too late, the prepaid order deposit is non-refundable. There is also a mandatory cancelation fee equal to ten times the order charges. Are you sure you don’t want to rescind that last request?

2 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

As the President-for-Life of New Texas, I hereby sign into law a bill that will reinstate my Team Alek privileges. :D :cowboy:

TexasFlag2.jpg

I've already called the doctor... don't worry, with the right drug therapy we be able to control these delusions you experience :yes: 

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

As the President-for-Life of New Texas, I hereby sign into law a bill that will reinstate my Team Alek privileges. :D :cowboy:

TexasFlag2.jpg

It’s a good thing that New Texas laws do not apply to the rest of North America. Or even in the US state of Texas.  ;-)

Just now, droughtquake said:

It’s a good thing that New Texas laws do not apply to the rest of North America. Or even in the US state of Texas.  ;-)

Grr!!! :angry:

Fine, @Headstall, I denounce Team Amerika as blasphemy and fully accept the perfect union of Alek and Liam.

• Like 4