26 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Gary's her editor and taught her that bad habit ... truthfully, I can't believe either of them is speechless ... 

They’re writers, they can’t be speechless! LitLover is just giving you another one of her notorious cliffies!  ;-)

13 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Rescued my first turtle of the year today! Carried him across the road to a waterway... cool :D 

Thistle likes turtles too. We saw a bunch swimming yesterday and he started barking.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, LitLover said:

Well I am the one with the silk ropes. Torture would seem to be a natural extension ;) 

Torture is in the eye of the beholder. What most of us would find painful and distasteful, Drew likes to pretend he’d enjoy.

1 hour ago, droughtquake said:

My theory is that Canadians managed to confuse the cat over the CA/CA postal abbreviation issue…  ;-)

Because everyone knows Canadians are devious and lure young innocents over the border for dastardly purposes ...

• Like 5
49 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Finally! :D You admit I'm a man and not a twink! :P

You are a chronologically mature cis male. That does not preclude you from being a twink. If ‘twink’ means underaged males, there are some huge implications that I do not want to discuss here…

Oh for gods sake! :facepalm: I'm not being serious. 

But, if you want serious from me, well... Being a "gay boy" doesn't necessarily mean you are a minor. They can be young men in their early twenties that have a boyish face, minimal to no body hair; you know, a twink!

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Oh for gods sake! :facepalm: I'm not being serious. 

But, if you want serious from me, well... Being a "gay boy" doesn't necessarily mean you are a minor. They can be young men in their early twenties that have a boyish face, minimal to no body hair; you know, a twink!

That’s why many people spell it ‘boi,’ ‘bois,’ or ‘boiz.’ It’s too messy when you aren’t clear abut your intent. Words matter.