A message from Nyce Air: We are happy to announce, after careful deliberation, our first step in rebuilding Team Nathan Airlines is to rebrand the company, so, we present:

Moore Airlines

More Reliable, More Safe.

We will strive to achieve this motto: creating a company that outstrips its competitors in reliability and safety. We hope to not only attract passengers of Team Nathan, but even Petrov passengers. In that aim, our Marketing and Advertising division will began a campaign to show why Moore is a better choice then Petrov.

And just maybe we can send Petrov Airways back to Russia.

Finally... 

...April Fools! Our actual announcement: we are liquidating Team Nathan Airlines. Have a good day!

Signed: :P:P:P

FYI: Moore is Nathan's last name. ;)

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Like 4
On 2017-04-01 at 0:51 PM, Drew Espinosa said:

A message from Nyce Air: We are happy to announce, after careful deliberation, our first step in rebuilding Team Nathan Airlines is to rebrand the company, so, we present:

Moore Airlines

More Reliable, More Safe.

We will strive to achieve this motto: creating a company that outstrips its competitors in reliability and safety. We hope to not only attract passengers of Team Nathan, but even Petrov passengers. In that aim, our Marketing and Advertising division will began a campaign to show why Moore is a better choice then Petrov.

And just maybe we can send Petrov Airways back to Russia.

Finally... 

...April Fools! Our actual announcement: we are liquidating Team Nathan Airlines. Have a good day!

Signed: :P:P:P

FYI: Moore is Nathan's last name. ;)

:heart::lol: 

• Like 2

I finally managed to comment on chapter 11 and 12. You're probably not able to see the one on chapter 11 until the page 2 bug is resolved. :( 

I think Nathan may be the right guy to finally settle Bryce down. :P 

Edited by Timothy M.
just stirring the pot, lol
  • Like 3

Alek is much too serious for a guy like Bryce, and Bryce dislikes him anyway. Plus, as a good friend he'd never poach. I think he knows Liam isn't ready for Nathan or anyone else, so he did his best to distract Nathan. :P  My only question is how far he got in the distracting. Nathan blushed nicely when asked. :lmao: 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Timothy M. said:

Alek is much too serious for a guy like Bryce, and Bryce dislikes him anyway. Plus, as a good friend he'd never poach. I think he knows Liam isn't ready for Nathan or anyone else, so he did his best to distract Nathan. :P  My only question is how far he got in the distracting. Nathan blushed nicely when asked. :lmao: 

I know some couple who initially ‘hated’ each other yet eventually got married! Alex is remaking himself. Who better to help him restyle his life than Bryce?  ;-)

2 hours ago, droughtquake said:

Maybe Alek needs to explore a wilder side of life with Bryce. Quite often people coming out of restricted lives go overboard in the opposite direction when they finally Come Out. Maybe Brylek/Brek/Alyce?

2 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

2 hours ago, droughtquake said:

I know some couple who initially ‘hated’ each other yet eventually got married! Alex is remaking himself. Who better to help him restyle his life than Bryce?  ;-)

1 hour ago, droughtquake said:

Go Team Brylek!  ;-)

1 hour ago, Timothy M. said:

:lmao: you're a worse better pot stirrer than Gary. :rofl: 

My response to these posts will be, the only one I could possibly give ...

<scream my head off>

Edited by hohochan657
  • Like 4