1 minute ago, spikey582 said:

Lit's in the Purple League now...

Of writers and not professional badminton players in Malaysia.  :D  

She's now one of the Mauve Marauders who play for GA... roaming all over the site... ooops watch out for that cliff... Cliffie Queen has some moves....

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, Headstall said:

She's now one of the Mauve Marauders who play for GA... roaming all over the site... ooops watch out for that cliff... Cliffie Queen has some moves....

Haha Mauve Marauders.  I love it.  

• Like 5
43 minutes ago, Headstall said:

So Lit could be a professional badminton player.  Or maybe a roller derby queen?

• Like 5
54 minutes ago, spikey582 said:

So Lit could be a professional badminton player.  Or maybe a roller derby queen?

53 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

They have walls to protect you from falling off the edge!  ;-)

:lol: 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, droughtquake said:

Oh god! Timmy! Make it stop! Make it stop! Please! I’ll do anything! I’ll even consider joining Team Alek if you’ll make it stop!

You do realize I'll persist until you are fully a Team Alek member, right? ;-) 

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

I thought you were already stimulated when you began fantasizing about me sashaying. ;-) 

Clearly you lack… experience. I was having nightmares of you sashaying across that stage in rural Texas. And more nightmares of you sashaying across GA.

Timmy made you stop, but you decided Crave was an appropriate place to start up again. What does that say about you? Does the young Latino have a thing for older Asian men?

No, I quoted your comment here before Tim told us to stop. The reason I posted here was because you brought up Team Alek.

2 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

Clearly you lack… experience.

I'm not ashamed of my virginity.

• Like 4
27 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

No, I quoted your comment here before Tim told us to stop. The reason I posted here was because you brought up Team Alek.

I'm not ashamed of my virginity.

That wasn’t the experience I was referring to.  ;-)

On 4/9/2017 at 7:54 PM, Drew Espinosa said:

I'll keep sashaying for the sexy Californian. We'll see how long he lasts. ;) 

Drew you officially have permission to sashay all you want.  :yes:

• Like 4