Just now, Headstall said:

Nothing wrong with that... we're all in this together :) 

great now I have Ringo in my head "All together now"

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

I wonder if he’ll get a notification from the quote…

Nope, no notification from the quote, only from direct @mentions

6 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

It would be funny to do a whole page with @Timothy M. in every post. (hoho, you forgot to mention I needed to click on the popup with his name in it to activate the link. Was this in an FAQ I didn’t read?)

Yes, you get a popup to chose from @droughtquake but the real question is: can you do more than one name at a time? I often can't, but sometimes when I edit. @hohochan - nope not this time.

the FAQ video is here 

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 3

This is for you, Lit! ;) 

45 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Just trying to help your image :P  It's too late for the other ladies :unsure: 

43 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Hey now!  Just what is wrong with my image????

40 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Nothing, Kitt... yours is stellar... it's those others <ducks flying objects>

38 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Even Lit, your dear friend and the author you edit for? :o Traitor. -_-:P 

36 minutes ago, Headstall said:

What can I say... the lady likes her wine :P 

35 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

I think in revenge, Lit will change the direction of Choices, and have Liam burn his bridge with Alek. :P 

This is only a suggestion. :evil: However, make Gary sweat it out however you see fit. :lol: 

However, do show some mercy to your rock star editor, after all, he did say this:

34 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Nope... she has a kind and loving soul... and she's beautiful inside and out  <that should work>

• Like 5
7 hours ago, dughlas said:

I get what you're saying B. How could any self-respecting person continue returning to some one that treated them so poorly. Love is part of it. Perhaps he thought if just loved Alek enough. Self-confidence is an issue. Liam didn't seem too confident about his acceptance to Queens or his ability to do the work. Maybe he subconciously thought Alek was his best bet at being loved. After giving my father multiple chances mum finally after 30 years said enough. It easy to stand outside a relationship and offer opinions but if you're not living it you can't know all the intricacies of how and why people do what they do.

GO TEAM NYCE!

Dugh, I agree with you, it is a million times easier to make decisions/make judgements outside the relationship than inside. In real life, the balancing act can be really tough. Why do people stay in bad relationships? For a thousand reasons that make perfect sense to them but maybe not to us. 

Liam clearly has self confidence issues

Team Nyce, all the way

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, LitLover said:

Recently I saw a friend who I thought was publicly being misconstrued, and I felt the need to publicly defend him.  It may have been a wrong way to deal with it (given the reaction to what I said), but I don't regret feeling protective of friends.  I DO regret and sincerely apologize for my part in hurting anyone or making anyone uncomfortable.  I love this place.  It's felt like a second home and the only place I felt safe to share my writing.  Right now I'm feeling kind of raw and out of place, so I'll be taking a break.  

Again I am sorry.  Please be good to each other

I am sad to hear that you are taking a break and that you feel the need to take one.

The last couple of days have been... confusing, emotionally charged, dizzying, and a whole lot more. GA has been a place where I have made friends and where I would like to keep some. This hasn't been the second home recently and I understand why you feel out of place.

I would like to put the blame on the lack of sleep but it has felt like more than that and that makes me sad.

Please look after yourself and come back soon

• Like 5
18 minutes ago, LitLover said:

Recently I saw a friend who I thought was publicly being misconstrued, and I felt the need to publicly defend him.  It may have been a wrong way to deal with it (given the reaction to what I said), but I don't regret feeling protective of friends.  I DO regret and sincerely apologize for my part in hurting anyone or making anyone uncomfortable.  I love this place.  It's felt like a second home and the only place I felt safe to share my writing.  Right now I'm feeling kind of raw and out of place, so I'll be taking a break.  

Again I am sorry.  Please be good to each other

I would have done the same thing. Defending my friend that is. Over and over. I really hope you can put this behind you and come back soon. :hug: 

PS. Since this is my first post here (I think).... Hi, everyone!!!! :) 

• Like 3