If you're being boring, you can just say 'mine' . Otherwise, make a bit more out of it. Some of us have nicknames / characters. The winner is the one with the shiny when the thread is closed (whenever that is).  Mine. And, no, I don't mean 'cute and adorable' when I say 'demented'.  :huh::joe:

• Site Administrator
2 hours ago, Sweetlion said:

So you just post something? Is there a limit per hour or something?

The true question is.... how do I get the shiny???:gikkle:

Leao!!  :glomp:  Welcome to the madhouse :devil:  There are no rules here.  Just post away and nab the shiny every time.  Or just let me have it.  :gikkle:  :joe:  

Image result for mine gif

• Haha 1
  • Site Moderator
9 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

I think I'll have some fun with fondue... :gikkle::joe: *splats the Birdy with a giant vat of melted cheese*  

Drops a bowl of banana pudding on the head of the Cat/Bird.

3 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

Don't you mean the cute adorable fuzzy-wuzzy otter?

Northie had it right the first time.

Welcome to the game Sweetlion. Just what we need, another animal in the zoo. :2thumbs:

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Leao!!  :glomp:  Welcome to the madhouse :devil:  There are no rules here.  Just post away and nab the shiny every time.  Or just let me have it.  :gikkle:  :joe:  

Image result for mine gif

Thanks, but I will keep it :joe:

At least I am a feline too Val

7 minutes ago, Sweetlion said:

Slytherin, where do you find such cute Care bear pics? I think I want the Lion cousin:D

Not sure, I google care bears and they show up :P  Yes that lion is cute :yes::)