New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

Hi, I'm new to the fora but I've been reading on the site for years now. It just suddenly ocurred to me that by participating in the conversations, I might encourage the writers I like to write some more. Thanks and I'm exited to be here!

• Like 2

Welcome to participation, alfredfranco. I read for about a year or so before signing up myself and you've got the right idea; every author appreciates encouragement.

oh my  since when did I last visited this site?

oh well i hope I'll reading new stories keep up the good work guys

Don't be a stranger, Rico.

Hi guys, John here. Referred to the site by a friend who is working on his own writing. I haven't don't any in years but am looking forward to getting my imagination working again!

Welcome to GA, John.

Hi guys, John here. Referred to the site by a friend who is working on his own writing. I haven't don't any in years but am looking forward to getting my imagination working again!

Hi, I'm new to the fora but I've been reading on the site for years now. It just suddenly ocurred to me that by participating in the conversations, I might encourage the writers I like to write some more. Thanks and I'm exited to be here!

Hi John and Alfred! Welcome to the site from one newbie to another (well I guess Alfred is a vet ;) )