New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

I'm still learning My way around here, but I hope to find some new friends here..I'm very new to this, but I'm gonna kick back an read some awesome stories this weekend.. I have been reading Turtleboys stories and that is how I found this site..anyways, I'm rambling on..happy memorial day to everyone

• Like 1

I'm still learning My way around here, but I hope to find some new friends here..I'm very new to this, but I'm gonna kick back an read some awesome stories this weekend.. I have been reading Turtleboys stories and that is how I found this site..anyways, I'm rambling on..happy memorial day to everyone

Don't read mine unless you like humor and young love. Be Welcome!

• Like 1

Welcome to GA, dtucker1721. If you have questions, check the Help up top and if it's not there, folks will be happy to direct you to what you want to know. It's just that kind of place!!

That's what I like..what are some of your stories?

The easiest way to find them is to go to my profile and click on stories.

Blind Sensations

Roll Call

Just don't choose TIC as it remains unfinished