New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

Hi all, Jebekah here, new-ish member trying to figure out how to navigate site, and introducing myself.  what a site!  I love to read and am hard pressed whenever I have to sign off!  Thank you all authors and thank you site admins for keeping this site up and running.

And, oh gosh, I'm sadly not 61 anymore, having advanced to 64 somehow, when I mustn't have been looking, lol!

Edited by jebekah
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hi all, Jebekah here, new-ish member trying to figure out how to navigate site, and introducing myself.  what a site!  I love to read and am hard pressed whenever I have to sign off!  Thank you all authors and thank you site admins for keeping this site up and running.

And, oh gosh, I'm sadly not 61 anymore, having advanced to 64 somehow, when I mustn't have been looking, lol!

Hey, it's not the age anyways, it's the mileage! Be welcome Jebekah!

Spoken like someone who's never been blind staggering drunk before. lol

LOL slightly tipsy yes - staggering drunk I never saw the allure in! I was usually the DD.

LOL slightly tipsy yes - staggering drunk I never saw the allure in! I was usually the DD.

That's the point. Too much fun CAN occur and becomes QUITE unplesant. Especially if they miss the toilet. :puke:

Hey guys,

Name'S Rishabh (dont ask the meaning).Am from India, and a newbie in the....umm....gay community.I am still in the confused phase where I do acknowledge my attraction for the male gender, but...... forget it.I am an uncurable romantic, as my friends say, so obviously I like to read love stories, but not just any.I love action, chase, a little bloodshed-not fatal unless its the bad party.Werecreatures, college, and sci-fi are my favourite genres. I ve read 508 novels since last Aug.Umm...Thats all

Edited by Rishabhpar
  • Like 2

Hey guys,

Name'S Rishabh (dont ask the meaning).Am from India, and a newbie in the....umm....gay community.I am still in the confused phase where I do acknowledge my attraction for the male gender, but...... forget it.I am an uncurable romantic, as my friends say, so obviously I like to read love stories, but not just any.I love action, chase, a little bloodshed-not fatal unless its the bad party.Werecreatures, college, and sci-fi are my favourite genres. I ve read 508 novels since last Aug.Umm...Thats all

Welcome Rishabh. Uhm, what's that mean . . . exactly? :huh:

Be welcome! Lots to read. I have one Scifi but it's not on this site. It's hetero about a boy who becomes half dragon and is ordered killed because he endangers the community.  If it sounds at all like you might enjoy it: http://www.castleroland.net/library/author/ricky

There is a lot to read on this site and it's full of really great people from all walks of life, gay and straight and everywhere in between. There's a place for you here. So be welcome!

• Like 1