New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

Everyone must be nice to Chris, because Chris one of my best friends. We've known each other for aaaages, and shared a flat with two other people when we moved away from home. Chris is awesome. :) So, basically, if you mess with Chris you mess with me! :P

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Like 3

Everyone must be nice to Chris, because Chris one of my best friends. We've known each other for aaaages, and shared a flat with two other people when we moved away from home. Chris is awesome. :) So, basically, if you mess with Chris you mess with me! :P

Well we'll be nice to him anyways. lol

:P

• Like 1

Hi everyone. I'm showing no signs of beating my GA story addiction, so I thought I'd check in officially. I'm a writer of sorts myself, but not of the fun stuff  so watching fiction in progress is a huge treat for me  :2thumbs: 

• Like 1

Hi everyone. I'm showing no signs of beating my GA story addiction, so I thought I'd check in officially. I'm a writer of sorts myself, but not of the fun stuff  so watching fiction in progress is a huge treat for me  :2thumbs:

Welcome Irritable1. Hmm, an interesting name. Are you my wife? lol, be welcome!

• Like 1

Hee. I picked that moniker on a rough day and now I roll it over to all fora because I can remember it and it's almost never taken already. Edit: you'd be amazed at the popularity of soccermom71  :P 

Edited by Irritable1
  • Like 1

Hee. I picked that moniker on a rough day and now I roll it over to all fora because I can remember it and it's almost never taken already. Edit: you'd be amazed at the popularity of soccermom71  :P

ROTFLMAO!

• Like 1

Hey there. Just wanted to say hi. I'm new to the site and i am enjoying browsing through the stories. There are some great writers here.

Welcome, 'Lover. If you need anything, just give a shout. I guarantee you'll get an offer to help. Probably more than one.

• Like 1

'Elcome LitLover, and if you're looking for stories, look at Thorn's story list :)

:blushing:  :hug:

Read all the stories by all the authors, though. Cause there are so many awesome ones!

Edited by Thorn Wilde

Jimminy Cricket - I get busy at work for a couple weeks and find myself two pages behind saying hi to the new members!

To the newbies - a warm welcome. Read and enjoy, and be sure to let the authors know if you do enjoy!

To those of you coming back after time away - Welcome back!  Hope you find the place just as good as when you left!

• Like 1