New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, everyone! :D

My name is Jason, or JayzinDuanne.  Please don't call me JayZ.  PLEASE!  

Well, my new friend Paul.b suggested I come in here and make myself known to the public, but I have a feeling that if I start to talk about myself, you'll end up either reading or ignoring my entire life history, and none of us want that.  So IF you care to know more about me, feel free to ask.  If not, I can't say I blame you.  I'm not really that interesting of a person.  Also, HALP ME!  I can't find the submit button

-____-  Thanks :D

Edited by JayzinDuanne
  • Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello All, 

My name is Astro and hail from North America. I've been on here for a lite while so far but I didn't discover this forum up until recently. I figured I would drop a few lines an introduce myself. I'm just a regular Joe that loves to read and write. Discovering Gay Fiction was amazing for me as I did not realize just what an effect it would have for me. I could never find many strong gay characters in fiction growing up and this website has provided some amazing stories and characters. I'm excited to keep reading and writing and I am loving the community on here.

Anyways, not really sure what else to say other than I have enjoyed being on here so far and can't wait to interact with everyone more. Enjoy everyone!  :wizard:

• Like 1

Hello All, 

My name is Astro and hail from North America. I've been on here for a lite while so far but I didn't discover this forum up until recently. I figured I would drop a few lines an introduce myself. I'm just a regular Joe that loves to read and write. Discovering Gay Fiction was amazing for me as I did not realize just what an effect it would have for me. I could never find many strong gay characters in fiction growing up and this website has provided some amazing stories and characters. I'm excited to keep reading and writing and I am loving the community on here.

Anyways, not really sure what else to say other than I have enjoyed being on here so far and can't wait to interact with everyone more. Enjoy everyone!  :wizard:

Welcome Astro. There is certainly a lot of great writing and great writers here. There's also a few so-so writers who write just above a jerksheet. (Am I blushing?)

But there is something for everyone. Actually I'm told mine are ok. I started writing for that very reason. Our gaylings didn't have much that gave them hope and helped them to burn off those pesky hormones. So I stepped up to the plate. I wanna be Cosmie when I grow up. And Mark Arbour in my old age. lol

• Like 1

Hello, Astro. You're absolutely right. There are some amazing stories with some equally amazing characters to read and discover. The community is one of the great aspects of GA and one that I greatly appreciate as you do. Glad to have you with us.

• Like 1

Welcome Astro. There is certainly a lot of great writing and great writers here. There's also a few so-so writers who write just above a jerksheet. (Am I blushing?)

But there is something for everyone. Actually I'm told mine are ok. I started writing for that very reason. Our gaylings didn't have much that gave them hope and helped them to burn off those pesky hormones. So I stepped up to the plate. I wanna be Cosmie when I grow up. And Mark Arbour in my old age. lol

I can't think of two better writers to be! Comsie is my hero and Mark is quickly becoming a fav or mine. 

I just browsed your stories and I'm excited to start reading a bunch!  :read:

I used to have an account here.....and forgot the password lol... ._. This, of course, was a while ago.

Hello :) Contact an admin or a moderator and they will help you with your old account

Welcome back to GA :)

Edited by slytherin

I used to have an account here.....and forgot the password lol... ._. This, of course, was a while ago.

It's my understanding they don't delete old accounts, so your info is in here somewhere. Like Slytherin said, contact an admin. They should be able to help you sort it. Multiple accounts are frowned upon so they'll want to consolidate you. :) Welcome back.

Hi everyone! Thanks for the warm welcome!  :*)

Oops - I forgot to welcome Astro to GA :*)  Welcome Astro :D

HI Astro and Eli :great:

Hi Astro, hi Eli! Welcome welcome (back). :)

• Like 1