New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

Hi! I'm Kevin from NJ and I'm here because of the author known as Robert Rex. I read his first story and knew that I liked his style. Wherever he writes, I'll be there to read it as well as some other good writing.

Peace & Blessings,

-Kevin

Hey Kevin!

Robert is one of my favorites around here, he's everything you say and I hope he's writing for a long time

Welcome to GA

Carlos

Hey Everyone Josh here, I am a newbie, starting out on my journey of writing, something I have always wanted to do.  I hope to make friends and learn from you all as I  Travel down my writing road.  :)

Looking forward to reading your work! And you've come to a great spot--plenty of resources for writers, and plenty of readers--and comments--to both motivate you and encourage you. Plus, great authors in a wide variety of genres.

Dive in, and have fun! Glad you're here!

• Like 1

Hey all. Seems like a great spot with cool folks.

You're right--it is a cool spot, great folks, and plenty to explore! Thankfully, there's no 12-step program (yet!) for GA members, so enjoy yourself.

Glad you're here!

• Like 1

Looking forward to reading your work! And you've come to a great spot--plenty of resources for writers, and plenty of readers--and comments--to both motivate you and encourage you. Plus, great authors in a wide variety of genres.

Dive in, and have fun! Glad you're here!

Thanks for the warm welcome Robert,  I am workig on something right now, so hopefully I will have something to post in a month or so.   I may post a few short stories in between now and then.  Get my muse in gear lol.

• Like 1

Hello everyone I'm Mateo

Hi Mateo3,

Be welcome. We have a welcoming and accepting site for all walks of life. Those who are, who aren't and those questioning. Just lots of great folks here.

Hello, everyone. I am not sure I can be considered a "newbie" since I have been reading stories on this site for a year or so. But this is the beginning of my foray into the forums. I thought it was best to come here, because I will definitely be coming here more frequently ;)

Hello everyone I'm Mateo

Glad you're here, Mateo!  You're gonna find some great folks and incredible reading.  And, by all means, chat with everyone in the forms, and leave your reviews/comments/likes here--your voice makes a difference!

Welcome!

Hello, everyone. I am not sure I can be considered a "newbie" since I have been reading stories on this site for a year or so. But this is the beginning of my foray into the forums. I thought it was best to come here, because I will definitely be coming here more frequently ;)

Drew, your presence here is a good thing!  And, now that you're a member, you can leave comments on the stories you're reading, and have fun in the chat forums. 

And you already know how addictive this place can be...great things going on here.

Glad you're here!

Hi There:

I'm brand new here, though I am quite on in life.

During my previous life -- I have it divided in two -- I was married for forty years -totally straight- have three grown-up sons, six grandchildren and worked for forty years as a clinical psychologist with a concentration in clinical sexology.

At the time, I was quite active in clinical research, having published enough reports on the subject of my professional area.  In 1985 I published a short story in Spanish -- Machito -- which raised a stir in my community in Panama -- yes, the Canal place.

Emita passed away due to cancer a few years ago -- hence the actual life -- and there has been a strong turn.  I started writing fiction -- well, almost fiction -- on sexual orientation and gay life.  My latest novel is Memories of Beautiful People, which covers a story starting in the late 60s and ending recently.  

I don't know if this is allowed, but this is the link: http://www.amazon.com/Memories-Beautiful-People-Doc-Book-ebook/dp/B00VQKPS6E

Am I gay?  The truth is that I am really still trying to figure it out. It is the least of my worries at present.  The main thing is that I want to keep on living and writing, plus enjoying the company of Luisito, my best friend.

I have a page in Authors Den, where there is more information on what I've been doing.

I hope to meet more of my colleagues here.

http://www.authorsden.com/visit/author.asp?AuthorID=150986

Edited by alex canton

Hi There:

I'm brand new here, though I am quite on in life.

During my previous life -- I have it divided in two -- I was married for forty years -totally straight- have three grown-up sons, six grandchildren and worked for forty years as a clinical psychologist with a concentration in clinical sexology.

At the time, I was quite active in clinical research, having published enough reports on the subject of my professional area.  In 1985 I published a short story in Spanish -- Machito -- which raised a stir in my community in Panama -- yes, the Canal place.

Emita passed away due to cancer a few years ago -- hence the actual life -- and there has been a strong turn.  I started writing fiction -- well, almost fiction -- on sexual orientation and gay life.  My latest novel is Memories of Beautiful People, which covers a story starting in the late 60s and ending recently.  

I don't know if this is allowed, but this is the link: http://www.amazon.com/Memories-Beautiful-People-Doc-Book-ebook/dp/B00VQKPS6E

Am I gay?  The truth is that I am really still trying to figure it out. It is the least of my worries at present.  The main thing is that I want to keep on living and writing, plus enjoying the company of Luisito, my best friend.

I have a page in Authors Den, where there is more information on what I've been doing.

I hope to meet more of my colleagues here.

http://www.authorsden.com/visit/author.asp?AuthorID=150986

Glad you're here, Alex!  Certain that your adventures and exploration will be interesting--and I'm looking forward to exploring your work.

Dive in, enjoy the site--just be prepared to spend more time here than you'd planned ... there's that much good stuff, and that many good people, here!

• Like 1

I'm trying to learn my way around all the great stuff that seems to be going on in here.  

I like writing what I call flash poems. BTW, I'm bilingual -- English and Spanish.  Here goes a small example:

Dreams / Sueños

My dreams

Are the light
In my darkness
------
Mis sueños
Son la luz
En mi oscuridad
  • Like 2

Hello, my name is Jim and when I put an author's name for my stories, I use the penname James P Bolt or Jim Bolt.  I have been posting stories on another site for some time.  Not sure if I should say what the site is, so I won't.  Another author suggested that I submit my stories here.  I am currently revising the chapter layout combining chapters to make for a better reading experience.  I have sent the new chapter to my proofreaders and hope to post a story that everyone will love soon.

Salutations!

Just call me Senpai, I live in Las Vegas, USA.
I enjoy video games, writing, food, anime and manga!
I have a YouTube channel to record my gaming, and I'm
also working on a novel that I plan to turn into a comic!

I have the newest Manga Studio and RPG Maker to test
the waters, first time with a drawing tablet so it's "weird"!
But I'm learning, I wrote a bunch of FanFics for other animes,
this time I want to work on my own thing.

"Adventure, Fighting/Action, Mystery, and Romance."
is all the elements you will find in my story. I hope to make
many friends here, and ideas! I'm also in dying need of a betarreader.

I'll stop rumbling on now, glad to be here again.
Just in advance, my gaming information is:

Xbox: KaiserSenpai420
Playstation: KaiserSenpai_420
WiiU: KaiserSenpai420
Origins: KaiserSenpai420
Ask for my 3DS code.

Salutations!

I enjoy video games, writing, food, anime and manga!

I have a YouTube channel to record my gaming, and I'm

also working on a novel that I plan to turn into a comic!

I have the newest Manga Studio and RPG Maker to test

the waters, first time with a drawing tablet so it's "weird"!

But I'm learning, I wrote a bunch of FanFics for other animes,

this time I want to work on my own thing.

"Adventure, Fighting/Action, Mystery, and Romance."

is all the elements you will find in my story. I hope to make

many friends here, and ideas! I'm also in dying need of a betarreader.

I'll stop rumbling on now, glad to be here again.

Just in advance, my gaming information is:

Xbox: KaiserSenpai420

Playstation: KaiserSenpai_420

WiiU: KaiserSenpai420

Origins: KaiserSenpai420

Ask for my 3DS code.

So what you're telling us is that you're not getting laid right?

ROTFLMAO Hugs, Be welcome!

Salutations!

Hi PlsSenpai, let me be the second to welcome you to our GA family. I think you will like here. You may have noticed brother Ricky's strange sense of humor :rolleyes:, don't worry he will grow on you. Just take a look at his location (I rest my case). Read the how to sections and the staff ( a great bunch) will guide you to what need and want to do. I am one of the older (age wise) members, so bear that in mine with this welcome video.

Be welcome

Sandrewn

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...