New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

Welcome to all the n00bs! You're gonna like it here!

And to everyone: Hi! I'm Thorn. I haven't been here in months, but I've decided to come BAAAAAACK!! :D

Missed ya Thorn

New to this site. Have enjoyed exploring the stories. Several got me wondering if I could write one of my own.

Welcome to GA.

Stop wondering and give it a try. Whether you can or not, you'll never find out unless you try. I never thought I could, and was pleasantly surprised when people actually liked what I posted :D

• Like 4

New to this site. Have enjoyed exploring the stories. Several got me wondering if I could write one of my own.

/Glad you're here, Parker!  There's lots to see and do--and if the writing bug has got ya, you'll never find another place as supportive or friendly to show your stuff!  And everyone here will be helpful and do what they can to encourage your efforts.  So absolutely YES--get those thoughts down on paper...we'll all be watching, and reading!

Rex

Hey I'm Sacha. Been reading the stories on this website since I was 15 or 16 (so either 2007 or 2008). And only decided to join now. Heh. Looking forward to new stories! :D

Glad you're here--you already know what great writing is here, and joining now gives you the opportunity to use your voice in both chat AND in likes and comments to the writers--and yeah, writers LOVE that!

Dive in and have fun.  You're presence makes a difference!

Rex

Hi everyone, my name is Paul and I'm from Jacksonville Beach, FL.

I've been enjoying many amazing stories by very talented people. Thank you for sharing your talents. I'm hoping to start writing my own soon but it's been many, many years since I've written. Now days I'm finding it hard to get things from my mind out onto paper or the person. Also, do you use a software to help put together your stories that help break them into chapters?

Thanks for everything!

Paul

• Like 1

I've been enjoying many amazing stories by very talented people. Thank you for sharing your talents. I'm hoping to start writing my own soon but it's been many, many years since I've written. Now days I'm finding it hard to get things from my mind out onto paper or the person. Also, do you use a software to help put together your stories that help break them into chapters?

Thanks for everything!

Paul

Welcome Paul!

• Like 1

Thanks for everything!

Paul

Welcome, Paul!  You already know what a great bunch is here--hoping you'll dive in with chat, and leave comments on the stories you're into.  (Yeah, writers love that sort of thing!)

And, definitely looking forward to your work.  Get busy!  <grin>

I'm using a stock word processor program (Open Office).  Find it easier to load each chapter as a stand-alone items, rather than breaking the chapter out from a larger document.  Even more importantly, don't wait on a specific program--it's your story that we'll all focus on.

Glad you're here, buddy!

• Like 1

Welcome, Paul!  You already know what a great bunch is here--hoping you'll dive in with chat, and leave comments on the stories you're into.  (Yeah, writers love that sort of thing!)

And, definitely looking forward to your work.  Get busy!  <grin>

I'm using a stock word processor program (Open Office).  Find it easier to load each chapter as a stand-alone items, rather than breaking the chapter out from a larger document.  Even more importantly, don't wait on a specific program--it's your story that we'll all focus on.

Glad you're here, buddy!

Thank you so much for the great message, encouragement and support. I've started writing so I'll do my best to start getting things on here.

• Like 2
  • Site Administrator

Thanks for everything!

Paul

Welcome to GA, Paul!  I started writing again shortly after joining this site after not picking up a pen (or keyboard) for many years.  I just use MS Word when I write and save each chapter in a separate document, but everyone has their own style and preferences.  Check out the Writer's Corner section of the forum.  There's some great info that's been shared there.  Best of luck!

• Like 1

Hi. I've been a member for awhile but haven't posted anything. I am 67, bi, a professional and married, until my beautiful wife passed away last year. Have had four close relationships with men, one in college with roommate/later best friend, then two 40 years later during low points in my married life, as well as some quickies. Presently have a good deal a couple of times a month with another married bud about 20 years younger, great guy. Deciding where my life goes from here. Continue to live alone or start dating again, as setting up house with another male ain't in the cards.