New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

It's kinda awkward here though, at the moment, since everyone seems to know everyone or at least someone and I don't. I suspect that's just me being paranoid that people won't like me though.

WELCOME!

As Kurt suggested, the Live Chat has re-opened. Plus you have a great opportunity just to jump in a participate in story forums. There are a couple of active stories right now in eFiction - specifically, C James' "For the Love" and captainrick's "Sky's the Limit" among others - that have terrific reader participation.

Don't feel paranoid about reactions to your posts. Its not like the people with whom you're "talking" to are next door or in school.

Have fun. Look forward to your first story.

Jack B)

It's kinda awkward here though, at the moment, since everyone seems to know everyone or at least someone and I don't. I suspect that's just me being paranoid that people won't like me though.

Hey blackbird/raven. I felt like that for my first... Oohh year!... but its just that I wasn't letting myself see how cool everyone here is.

Apart from, of course, those who dont UPDATE THEIR STORIES enough. Ahem.

You'll get to know everyone pretty fast, and they're all welcoming.

You're right though, joining will make you want to write more... and more... and more. Just to keep up with the other guys (and gals) here.

Kurt: I'm planning on dropping in there, occasionally. That's how I got to know everyone on baf.

Jack Scribe: *jumps at big red letters!* I'm always paranoid about new peoples. I prefer that everyone like me, whether I'll ever meet em or not.

Andy: People do indeed seem friendly here, but this is an alien planet and the hostiles may be dangerous. I'm planning to write some of the writing prompts today maybes.

• 2 weeks later...

uh..Hi everybody! Im Josh and I joined a while ago (I really don't like my name, theres like 5 other Josh's in the freshman class....so feel free to call me whatever you want :D ) Just wanted to stop by and say hi.....so, yeah......Hi!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all, kinda new here... just looking around and familiarizing myself with the site.

Welcome Kawanee and Wingless! This is a great site for all age groups. Josh, there are always several good topics in the teen forum section. Funny...when I was your age, the most popular names were John and Mary. Honest. They don't even register any more.

Kawanee, take as much time as needed. Poke around and lurk for a while. It is fun to comment...I see you already have.

Jack B)

Hi all, kinda new here... just looking around and familiarizing myself with the site.

Thanks to the helpful people here I'm figuring things out... sloooooooooooooooowly but surely!

~Kawanee

Hi Kawanee!!

Welcome, and thank you for joining us! :2thumbs:

Hi everyone,

I'm a comic book writer living in San Francisco. My comic, Pride High, follows the adventures of a gay-straight alliance at a high school for super-powered youth. I found out about this forum from a Pride High fan. After getting the link to "Do Over," I'm now a huge fan of dkstories's.

Posted Image

I think it's awesome that such quality fiction is available online for free. Publishing Pride High precludes me from offering it for free across the board. But I'm more than happy to make the digital download of Issue 1 free for members of this great online community. Just send me a PM or email me at info@pridecomics.com and make sure to note that you're from this forum.

Best,

Tommy

Edited by Verdant
Guest evilangel

Hi everyone. New here. I found out about this site through one of Domluka's stories. Proud domaholic, haha. so yeah. don't know what to write except that i hope to make new friends here. :2thumbs: well later.

evilangel :music:

Hey all! :D My name's Domenic, and I'm an alcoholic... heh, not really. I'm 13 (turning 14 in August) and, well... I'm bisexual, but nobody else knows. :\ Anyway, enough of my life story; just wanted to say hello.. and I can't be bothered typing anything else. x__x;

hi im dylls im in new york city in manhattan i go to Harvey Milk High and i live with my bf Brad and my family

my moms in london working for BBC tv

and will be soon heading for manchester england to help set up new meadia city for the BBC

any ways good to be here see you around i hope xxx123 dylls and brad

Hello all you new people! :D It's nice to see you all pop in, and I hope you decide to stick around. Tis a really nice place here, with lots of nice people... ya know, if you don't count me, that is. :P ~waves~ Have fun!

Hi, the name's Anthony. I guess I first stumbled across GA years ago when I discovered Comicality's stories but really started looking around more after finding Dom's stories. Exploring around I found dkstories, first discovered when the Shaper's stories were hosted at Dabeagle. I've looked around at some of the other authors hosted here and find other old favorites I've seen at Nifty or discover new ones.