New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

My name is Pat, although I usually just use the alias Menzo when I'm online.

I have posted two stories that are in progress at the moment, but the real reason I made my way here, I must confess, is because I'm a Domaholic. 0:)

Anyway, just thought I'd make a brief introduction,

Menzo

• 2 weeks later...

A big welcome to a talented writer, Nexis. :2thumbs: He joined our little band of enlightened, literary renegades yesterday. Rather than being redundant, check out The Story Cafe and the recent Bondwriter postings concerning his really terrific stories.

I hope that some of his stories make their way to GA!

Jack B)

Greetings to all these new people ( Anthony, Natalie, Pat, AMHIL, Mark)!

welcome everybody to GA, a world of friends all around the Earth

Dont be shy, participate in the discussions, tell us what you think in blogs and forums,

and be happy to be a member of GA !

You are the best :D !

Guest Jack Evans

Hey guys Im new here and just thought id stop in to say hi. Im actually working on my first story and im looking foward to posting it on the archive. Hope everyone had a good Easter :2thumbs:

-Jack Evans

Hi everybody.

I'm Camilla and I come from Denmark. I have been surfing around here on GA for a pretty long time now, but today I finally became a member! Yay! :D

I'd been working on my own story for about three months now. Maybe I'll post it here someday, if I'm not too shy..Hehehe!

It's a little difficult for me to write in English, but I do my best. :D

Camilla

Hi everybody.

I'm Camilla and I come from Denmark. I have been surfing around here on GA for a pretty long time now, but today I finally became a member! Yay! :D

I'd been working on my own story for about three months now. Maybe I'll post it here someday, if I'm not too shy..Hehehe!

It's a little difficult for me to write in English, but I do my best. :D

Camilla

Hi Camilla! Welcome to GA! Thanks for joining us in the forums! :2thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys =]

Kinda new here, so I just stopped by the forums to check things out... and get the hang of things :read:

Im finishing up this story that I had been working on for the past uh *counts wit fingers* two weeks or so, and I might post it up. But i douno :boy: lol

Cheers for now~

Hi all. I've been lurking and thoroughly enjoying many of the stories on GA for a while now but just finally plucked up the courage to officially join and post some of my writing. I'm still learning my way around, but I'm looking forward to kicking the lurking habit and being, you know, a contributing member of society. ;)

• Site Administrator

Good to see you here, thornton!

Don't let C James tell you that lurking is okay -- not unless you're happy to follow his example. :D

Seriously, welcome to GA!

Hi all. I've been lurking and thoroughly enjoying many of the stories on GA for a while now but just finally plucked up the courage to officially join and post some of my writing.

A BIG WELCOME, Thornton! Get your required five forum postings out of the way and join the fray. The writing and editing forums are well worth reading. Your contributions are encouraged. I hope you use the personal photo/artwork as your avatar. I'm really curious about a smoking, gun-toting, hot dog with an eyepatch image. Also, Thornton, give us a hint about your location.

Look forward to reading your stories.

Jack B)

Good to see you here, thornton!

Don't let C James tell you that lurking is okay -- not unless you're happy to follow his example. :D

Seriously, welcome to GA!

It's a little tricky to leave lurker mode, but I'll do my best!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone, i joined back in January when i was reading After We Danced, A Song For Guy and Thompsonville, can't remember how i stumbled upon the site, i guess i was just looking for more great stories to read! After i'd finished reading Forever on a Tree last summer, i thought i'd never find anything that i'd enjoy so much, and that was so emotional (my boyfriend hated (hates) me reading these, i always get far too emotional :unsure: ) But anyway - I read Sky's the Limit by captainrick, just finished it - absolutely adored it :-)

so yeah, i'm Matt, from Wales, UK - Hi :P:D xx

so yeah, i'm Matt, from Wales, UK - Hi :P:D xx

Hi, Matt! Welcome to GA. There are tons of stories of every genre at this site. Maybe your boyfriend will even find something that he fancies. :P

A real crowd-pleaser series that's running in eFiction is For the Love by CJames. Check it out. Look over LittleBudda TW's stories. His last novel, Somewhere Out of the Blue, was very popular.

Hope you become active in the forums.

Jack B)