New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

robbie1042

Hi

I'm new here... but hoping to be submitting my first story soon!

Cheers from South Africa

Sean

Welcome to GA! It's nice to have a new member from SA as I tend to enjoy my SA friends. :D

so... I just happen to find this thread (?) a while ago and technically, I am also a new member (two-week old newbie. woohoo!) and... I think I should introduce myself, right? Right? Posted Image

anyway, I'm Radee, but you can also me call me Kyle.

I guess, that should be it. Posted Image

Welcome Fontaine - shameless Domaholic eh? Well at least we know you have good taste.

Enjoy yourself.

- Andy

Welcome welcome everyone. I'm always last to the post so please forgive me. Hugs all round.

Nephy - you know what they say about saving the best for last. :D

personally I think that's rubbish but I'm too afraid of you to say it to your face.

• 2 weeks later...

The stories seem to be true. People do live in this tiny humming box next to the reference books.

Greetings to you.

In a show of good will I will bring you an offering of starbucks from the lounge.

The stories seem to be true. People do live in this tiny humming box next to the reference books.

Greetings to you.

In a show of good will I will bring you an offering of starbucks from the lounge.

Welcome to our crazy bunch Habit. May you find joy and amusement with us :D

• Site Administrator

Welcome Habit! Coffee is welcome for most of the group ;) You really want to get in with me though, offer tea! :P

Hello guys, I've been a member since june but haven't really done much around the site. Just wanted everyone to know how AWESOME I think this site is, and what it reflects of our community..

XD

As the reason for me joining here was to post my story, with the hopes it will be well received, I thought I should introduce myself.

My name is Anthony and I live in South Wales in the UK. I guess my age isn't important, but for those who think it is, I am 32.

After reading many stories on Nifty, some really good and some really bad, I wondered if I could do as good a job at writing as some of the other writers whose work I had enjoyed reading. I hope to post the story soon. I hope you enjoy it if you read it.

• Site Administrator

Well this is the place to be if you want to find out. We've many topics on writing and editing in the forums. My best advice, 1) make sure you like your user name. Once you get author status it cannot be changed. 2) Read the FAQ 3) Promote yourself and your story. You've made a good start. Try reading and reviewing for other people, participating in the anthologies and writing prompts, post a small portion of your story in the Sneak Peek forum to get more in depth feedback before you post if you're unsure as to quality. Once you do post create a discussion topic, always answer comments and reviews. Link members when you post a chapter so they are aware of it beyond those who have chosen to follow your story or you as an author.

All in all, welcome to GA. I hope you find your time well worth being here!

My name is Anthony and I live in South Wales in the UK. I guess my age isn't important, but for those who think it is, I am 32.

YAY another Welishie. I'm from South Wales too so Yay for us :)

Seriously, welcome to the forum. My advice is always listen to Cia's advice; she's aweseome. Relax take a look around and I'll look forward to reading your story when you post. There are some really good and helpful faq's that will help you get started. What I do is open two windows and then flick back and forth as I follow the steps.

Good luck

• Like 1