2018 Fall Anthology: Fight Back & Good Intentions ~ Discussion

1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

Mine is done, now with my editor ... it could fit under either theme ... but i think Good Intentions may be the best option. I hope everyone else is busy writing and that it's going smoothly.

I can confirm. It's really good. Good Intentions does fit it best.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Parker Owens said:

Have not had a moment to write in four days. Am 3/4 done. Sigh. 

you have time still Parker .. mine is done and is resting ..

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 9/3/2018 at 8:54 PM, Valkyrie said:

I can beta if you want.  I'm off work for three more weeks. :)

Thanks Val. I'll send it out to you on the weekend. No real rush, but I'm expecting your usual expand here. Lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, JayT said:

I'm having a hard time with this one for some reason. I have ideas but when I try to put them into words, things get wonky. 

I hear you. I had that, and then suddenly, I hit a sweet spot, and the words were there.  I hope that happens for you, too. 

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, comicfan said:

If you still need one, I can do it for you.

Thanks for the offer, but Mann did it for me as a favor for Renee. It's now happily proofread by Parker and posted waiting for publication.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 9:09 AM, Renee Stevens said:

Finally have an idea.... now to see if I can get it done in time and get it beta'd, edited, and proofed!  It may be down to the wire.

If you need a beta, just ask. 

• Like 2