Sign in to follow this  
AC Benus

Preview Sample – upcoming Halloween story

A classic Oni, you ask?

Here you go - they come in red, blue and white skin. Terrance is a little red devil.

👹 👹 👹

Ushi-Oni-Kurashiki-Okayama.jpg

👹

_

Edited by AC Benus
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

This is wonderful.  A delicious witches-brew of Xmas Films!  Personal Evil Index lol.. like a credit rating. 

You can never tell what’s on a man’s mind, and you’re likely to be out-deviled at any moment.  

This is rather scary, that demons are actually threatened by the evil man can cause.

I love it AC.. lots of fun.  Can't wait for more!!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

This is wonderful.  A delicious witches-brew of Xmas Films!  Personal Evil Index lol.. like a credit rating. 

You can never tell what’s on a man’s mind, and you’re likely to be out-deviled at any moment.  

This is rather scary, that demons are actually threatened by the evil man can cause.

I love it AC.. lots of fun.  Can't wait for more!!

Thanks, Tim! If you are especially evil on Halloween night this year, Terrance and his cohorts may pay you a call too. *evil laugh*

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I agree with Tim. This looks like a lot of fun and I don't mind the devilish language. In fact, I quite enjoy it.

I've been so busy at work lately I've been neglecting some of my reading and I'm still a chapter behind on Mojo. But bring it on AC. :2thumbs:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Loved it! Nothing wrong with a bit of devilish fun! I am looking forward to it!

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Dodger said:

I agree with Tim. This looks like a lot of fun and I don't mind the devilish language. In fact, I quite enjoy it.

I've been so busy at work lately I've been neglecting some of my reading and I'm still a chapter behind on Mojo. But bring it on AC. :2thumbs:

Thank you, Dodger. There's no rush on Mojo. It will be there when you're ready :)

Thanks again. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

Loved it! Nothing wrong with a bit of devilish fun! I am looking forward to it!

Thank you, Mike. Great encouragement -- I'm looking forward to posting it. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Oh yes, please.. looking forward to this :)

• Love 2

well i finally go a chance to read it

i can't wait for more! the mashup of Christmas stories/movies is perfect and the description of the leisure suit!!!

thanks for the preview!

• Love 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Cia
      It's already that time! I don't want to get too close to Halloween, so that's right, it's only August and I'm already preparing you for the Halloween-themed short story challenge. This one is going to be sooooo fun. There's a central theme for everyone, so the stories will have a certain similarity, but how you will choose to write it, or where in the plot you come into the storyline, and just who the characters will be... now that is where you can get creative. The game particulars as far as length, time frame, etc... will follow in a week or so once I get some feedback from members first. Which leads me to the poll.
      The POLL! 
      There's a poll for members to answer about the villain they might want to read or write about, and it'll also help decide just which villain each author will have to elude... if they can! Will you get your choice? Hmmm... Of course, I'm hosting the game so there will be a twist! How will YOUR villain be decided. Well, first you have to decide to play, vote, and wait to see. Muahahahahahaha 👹 
      Update to add: 
      Comment with the list of rules for the game: 
      https://gayauthors.org/forums/topic/45682-halloween-hunt-short-story-game/?do=findComment&comment=978443
      Comment with the list of villains:
      https://gayauthors.org/forums/topic/45682-halloween-hunt-short-story-game/?do=findComment&comment=978959

• By northie
      Before you start rubbing your hands with glee at the thought of something new, it isn't. Unless you missed it the first time around, that is. This story, currently On Hold, started out as a response to one of Cia's writing games. This is Chapter 1. Both I and its then readers thought the demon deserved more, so additional chapters followed. Much as I loved writing the humour and satire, the characterisation and plotting left something to be desired. Nothing insolvable - just needing more time than I've had to spare. The urge to return to Hell has hauled me back and I'm considering the options. One reason for this topic is to explain that the next thing to happen to Demonised is likely to be the appearance of a Prologue. Yes, I know - mad. But... Chapter 1 gets going without any introduction to the characters or locale at all (a legacy of its conception) and readers deserve more. It'll also help me to set the tone of Tommie (the demon's damned) from the outset, and from there I stand a chance of making the rest at least more coherent.
    • By Thorn Wilde
      From a Halloween party a couple weeks ago (early, I know, but hey, October is Halloween month, right?)
    • By Thorn Wilde
      My Halloween entertainment.
    • By comicfan
      Write a story that include the following five words: Ghost, Monster, bag, scary, and pumpkin.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..