Preview Sample – upcoming Halloween story

A classic Oni, you ask?

Here you go - they come in red, blue and white skin. Terrance is a little red devil.

👹 👹 👹

Ushi-Oni-Kurashiki-Okayama.jpg

👹

_

Edited by AC Benus
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

This is wonderful.  A delicious witches-brew of Xmas Films!  Personal Evil Index lol.. like a credit rating. 

You can never tell what’s on a man’s mind, and you’re likely to be out-deviled at any moment.  

This is rather scary, that demons are actually threatened by the evil man can cause.

I love it AC.. lots of fun.  Can't wait for more!!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

This is wonderful.  A delicious witches-brew of Xmas Films!  Personal Evil Index lol.. like a credit rating. 

You can never tell what’s on a man’s mind, and you’re likely to be out-deviled at any moment.  

This is rather scary, that demons are actually threatened by the evil man can cause.

I love it AC.. lots of fun.  Can't wait for more!!

Thanks, Tim! If you are especially evil on Halloween night this year, Terrance and his cohorts may pay you a call too. *evil laugh*

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I agree with Tim. This looks like a lot of fun and I don't mind the devilish language. In fact, I quite enjoy it.

I've been so busy at work lately I've been neglecting some of my reading and I'm still a chapter behind on Mojo. But bring it on AC. :2thumbs:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Dodger said:

I agree with Tim. This looks like a lot of fun and I don't mind the devilish language. In fact, I quite enjoy it.

I've been so busy at work lately I've been neglecting some of my reading and I'm still a chapter behind on Mojo. But bring it on AC. :2thumbs:

Thank you, Dodger. There's no rush on Mojo. It will be there when you're ready :)

Thanks again. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1