The Drop in Centre

2 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

most of the time.. they do have their aggressive moments.

I hear they like mauling boys that stray too close.

• Haha 4
2 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

it's been known to happen.. they have big paws

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, Wayne Gray said:

Helllooooo stranger!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, kbois said:

Helllooooo stranger!

He's stranger than you think.. but in a good way ... :D

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

He's stranger than you think.. but in a good way ... :D

I think he's reeeeaaaaallllyyyyyy strange. 🤪

• Haha 3
  • Site Moderator
11 hours ago, kbois said:

I love most kinds of pie. That peanut butter one looks too sweet though. It doesn't need all that stuff on top. 

Now chocolate turtle pie....🤤

I'd give it a go, but I'd definitely  have to pair it with an extra large glass of milk to counter the sweetness. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
58 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

I'd give it a go, but I'd definitely  have to pair it with an extra large glass of milk to counter the sweetness. 

You're brave, @Reader1810

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Happy Friday... I just got this... image.png.140405bd711da275c2d502ebed203341.png Not sure if that's a good thing. LOL.

I am also currently taking a short email course from TinCan Knits to learn how to do cables. They offer it free of charge, which is nice. Also, they have a new app, which is excellent. I got through the first part of the cables with no problem. Of course, this work isn't blocked and is still on the needles, but I'm rather pleased with myself. It doesn't take much to make me happy.   image.png.8a461600a3b5e919a7751039f6972549.png

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

Happy Friday... I just got this... image.png.140405bd711da275c2d502ebed203341.png Not sure if that's a good thing. LOL.

I am also currently taking a short email course from TinCan Knits to learn how to do cables. They offer it free of charge, which is nice. Also, they have a new app, which is excellent. I got through the first part of the cables with no problem. Of course, this work isn't blocked and is still on the needles, but I'm rather pleased with myself. It doesn't take much to make me happy.   image.png.8a461600a3b5e919a7751039f6972549.png

That looks amazing! What's it going to be?

I'm not sure I would have the patience. Plus, anything with small details is hard to see with contacts, even with cheaters. Without glasses, I would need to hold everything about 3 inches from my eyes in order to see any details..being severely nearsighted bites. 

You've done a great job so far!

Have a fantastic Friday everyone!

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, kbois said:

That looks amazing! What's it going to be?

I'm not sure I would have the patience. Plus, anything with small details is hard to see with contacts, even with cheaters. Without glasses, I would need to hold everything about 3 inches from my eyes in order to see any details..being severely nearsighted bites. 

You've done a great job so far!

Have a fantastic Friday everyone!

Honestly, it looks hard but it's not.. i swear.  Doing colour work is harder. Who knew.  It's not going to be anything, it's just practice for this short course.  I've started on the second one this morning.  It's a bit more complicated than the first one. Once you can see the pattern, i'll post a pic of it.

Have to do groceries with Danny.. but first i need to get him out of bed!  Have a good day all.

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

Yeah, that's work finished for the week. Love having the weekend off work.

Yay!! 

• Love 3

Here's a little more... this is also not blocked so doesn't look finished.. it's just practice.. tomorrow i am going to make antler cables.. from a chart.. woo hoo.  This sample is 3 different types of cable.

image.png.514996560dfd208e293544cfedb5f23a.png

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
29 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

That's just a fools errand, that is.  Those would be my last words ...lol

Yeah, but think of the fun you would have.

• Haha 4
  • Site Moderator
3 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

Here's a little more... this is also not blocked so doesn't look finished.. it's just practice.. tomorrow i am going to make antler cables.. from a chart.. woo hoo.  This sample is 3 different types of cable.

image.png.514996560dfd208e293544cfedb5f23a.png

It looks amazing just as it is, so I’m guessing the finished product will be on a whole other level. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

It looks amazing just as it is, so I’m guessing the finished product will be on a whole other level. 

Thank you, Reader. I'll have to decide on a project to make with cables. It should probably be something simple like mittens or a hat. I'm making myself a sweater right now with no cables. I'm nearly finished with the back; only the front and sleeves are left to go.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

That's just a fools errand, that is.  Those would be my last words ...lol

Smart.... bears do not like being poked.

• Haha 4
4 hours ago, spyke said:

Some do.

Yes! Some do! And they’re just waiting for some brave, heroic boy to try!

• Haha 4

Good morning on this Saturday!

Tofu paprika stew it is today. Might post recipe.

• Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..