The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

14 minutes ago, weinerdog said:

Oh yeah football .That means @kbois will be watching FSU. Okay anybody who wants to make a snarky comment about her do it during the game

I wish I could watch FSU today.. their opener is against Georgia Tech in Dublin, Ireland. They brought 170 members of the band. But it's only on ESPN and we don't have cable, nor do we subscribe to their streaming service. 

GO NOLES!

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Just now, Reader1810 said:

I went to the Vesuvius exhibit at the ROM back in 2015, I think it was. Seeing all the casts they had of people and animals who were killed in the eruption was so sad. There was a sort of dignity and grace to the exhibit, though, which was good. 

We watched a couple of docs about the archeologists there. There's a lot of respect when they find people and animals as there should be. The buildings and walls are beautifully painted.

• Love 5

• Site Moderator
18 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

We watched a couple of docs about the archeologists there. There's a lot of respect when they find people and animals as there should be. The buildings and walls are beautifully painted.

They had some of the walls as well. Some in really bad shape and some very much intact. It was something to imagine the people who would have been looking at those walls so long ago that I could see nearly 2000 years later. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

46 minutes ago, kbois said:

I wish I could watch FSU today.. their opener is against Georgia Tech in Dublin, Ireland. They brought 170 members of the band. But it's only on ESPN and we don't have cable, nor do we subscribe to their streaming service. 

GO NOLES!

I'm a Bulldog...but as long as you're not a Gators fan we can still be friends.  :P

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, CassieQ said:

I'm a Bulldog...but as long as you're not a Gators fan we can still be friends.  :P

Eff them Gators... but Miami is worse. 

I have a nephew who graduated from Georgia Tech... so we're good 😝

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, kbois said:

Eff them Gators... but Miami is worse. 

I have a nephew who graduated from Georgia Tech... so we're good 😝

We don't love Tech either, but we usually beat them, so NBD.  It's the Alabama fans we have to watch out for up here.

• Love 3

9 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

Happy Monday!

It is also National Dog Day for all you doggo lovers out there...

image.png.80707b44a5de75773d28a727969d48e4.png

Hear THAT @kbois. But do I hear anything from you? noooooooo

• Haha 1
  • Wow 2

15 hours ago, weinerdog said:

Hear THAT @kbois. But do I hear anything from you? noooooooo

Do you need a doggy intervention? I can call Cesar 911.

• Haha 3

Happy Tuesday.  Watch out for wasps, grown up and leaving their nests searching for sweet foods. It seems they are hungry. I noticed many of them when we went for a walk yesterday.

We bring you the words of Dr. Suess. I don't care if he's been cancelled or banned or whatever.

image.png.543c8d1a36e6824410d78b38ca40ea5e.png

Have a good one!

• Love 5

1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

Happy Tuesday.  Watch out for wasps, grown up and leaving their nests searching for sweet foods. It seems they are hungry. I noticed many of them when we went for a walk yesterday.

We bring you the words of Dr. Suess. I don't care if he's been cancelled or banned or whatever.

image.png.543c8d1a36e6824410d78b38ca40ea5e.png

Have a good one!

Which kind of WASP are you speaking of? The insect or the human kind. What you said about them leaving the nest could apply to either of them

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

3 hours ago, weinerdog said:

Which kind of WASP are you speaking of? The insect or the human kind. What you said about them leaving the nest could apply to either of them

I don't refer to humans with acronyms because it's rude. As far as I am aware, there are no human wasps, only insects.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

11 hours ago, weinerdog said:

I prefer WAPs myself. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1

On 8/23/2024 at 4:50 PM, Wayne Gray said:

I'm actively working on that problem myself.

I’m firmly in denial! But the holiday snaps have had to be edited v carefully….

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

image.png.8cc4b62b819863365157308e18a4bb34.png

i like this one.  Happy Thursday.  :)

It's a good thing, boy.  I know you wouldn't change a thing, nor would I. 

• Love 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..