The Drop in Centre

5 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

oh man , i feel like writing right now ...

feeling like writing is a good thing

4 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

i have a chapter to edit for Changes, Again ... chapters 1 to 10 are ready to go

waiting on 11, ready when you are!

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Site Moderator

oh man , i feel like writing right now ...

i have a chapter to edit for Changes, Again ... chapters 1 to 10 are ready to go

🤗 

• Like 2

AC wants to read it all before i post the first chapter.. i should get the final two chapters to him. I have so many ideas .. so much i want to do. Three things right now.. the healer, the chased boy (on a midnight train going anywhere), and the chewing... maybe they all belong together... maybe..

Edited by Mikiesboy
  • Love 4
  • Site Moderator
7 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

AC wants to read it all before i post the first chapter.. i should get the final two chapters to him. I have so many ideas .. so much i want to do. Three things right now.. the healer, the chased boy (on a midnight train going anywhere), and the chewing... maybe they all belong together... maybe..

So much to look forward, but remember no pressure, always go at your own chosen speed. :) 

• Love 4
Just now, Thorn Wilde said:

I'm going to bed now. Stayed up later than I should chatting with Lacey on Skype. Worth it, though. Goodnight, DiC! :hug: 

poor lacey.. hard to believe ( i do, its just hard..) good night Thorn xoxo

• Like 2
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

With any luck, he'll be okay. He's in good spirits, considering.

he should get a lawyer ... i've never such bad advice or saying its your gall bladder without a scan.  my doc said to me while i waited for surgery to get mine removed.. if you turn yellow get to the emergency asap.. not here.. emergency .. what are they doing there???   gods

• Like 2
  • Wow 2
Just now, Backwoods Boy said:

I'm headed for bed, at 8:30.  :yawn:  It was a good day, but an active one.  A good night to everyone.

Night BB.. have a great rest

• Like 4

my turn .. Michael said, boy.. go and sleep, then you can get up at some gawdawful time and write before i get up and expect you to wait on me hand and foot.. LOL

• Haha 5
14 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

my turn .. Michael said, boy.. go and sleep, then you can get up at some gawdawful time and write before i get up and expect you to wait on me hand and foot.. LOL

good night sweetie

i'm off to the kitchen for my natural calm and the rest of the night time meds

see you all in the morning

989304472_candleinthewindow.jpg.40d39fccf400a5ba5bb7b5fcab1e72ea.jpg

• Love 3

To everyone that went to bed, before I came back.

Sleep Well. 🙂

I'll stoke the campfire that holds my Yule Log, watch the cold moon rise into the sky, and watch the cursed meteors fly through the sky.

• Love 3
  • Wow 1

Ugh ... this one should be drop-kicked into the corner. However, i share in case it means something to someone today. I feel like shit, sore throat, freezing cold and i'm nauseous ... feck, feck, feck

image.png.aaee6a4fe3c356334bbe97126bfc8472.png

• Sad 5

However, cool words are always welcome...

compendious Audio pronunciation

adjective | kum-PEN-dee-us  

Definition

:
marked by brief expression of a comprehensive matter : concise and comprehensive

Compendious is applied to things that are brief in statement or expression, but oftentimes the brevity is chock-full of meaning. Its synonyms run the gamut, giving us concise, terse, succinct, pithy, laconic, and summary. Concise simply suggests the removal of all that is superfluous or elaborative ("a concise description"). Terse implies pointed conciseness ("a terse reply"). Succinct implies the greatest possible compression ("a succinct letter of resignation"). Pithy adds the implication of richness of meaning or substance ("pithy one-liners"). Laconic implies brevity to the point of seeming rude or indifferent ("a laconic stranger"). Summary suggests the stating of main points with no elaboration ("a summary listing of the year's main events").

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

However, cool words are always welcome...

compendious Audio pronunciation

adjective | kum-PEN-dee-us  

Definition

:
marked by brief expression of a comprehensive matter : concise and comprehensive

How is this for a compendious phrase?

Love you! :glomp:

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Site Moderator
29 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Ugh ... this one should be drop-kicked into the corner. However, i share in case it means something to someone today. I feel like shit, sore throat, freezing cold and i'm nauseous ... feck, feck, feck

Stay inside, snuggle under a comfy blanket and drink lots of tea. :hug: :hug: 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..