The Drop in Centre

• Site Moderator
21 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

i am happier out here in the living room.. listening to some good old fashioned rock n roll...  and one of my favs, Meatloaf.   who btw should be in the rock n roll hall of fame ...

Found an interesting article on that very subject.

http://www.vh1.com/news/224530/artists-who-should-be-in-rock-roll-hall-of-fame-but-never-will-be/

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Mikiesboy said:

Michael always said, until very recently, that i ate like a bird. i abused my poor belly when i lived on the street..the shyte i used to eat was shocking really.. my stomach doesn't like food when i'm sick .. can't eat rich things.. tea is okay and water.  i'll try a poached egg for dinner ... the toast i had upset my stomach.

before this tho.. Michael has been surprised at me being actually hungry and wanting to eat.  He hasn't had to buy me Ensure to make sure i am getting enough calories in the last month.  so that's good :) ... i hope i feel better by tomorrow... 

Ice cream... Ice cream makes everything better... and if you're looking for calories you can put melted ice cream on top of ice cream.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1
  • Site Moderator
5 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

Ice cream... Ice cream makes everything better... and if you're looking for calories you can put melted ice cream on top of ice cream.

You forget it’s cold up here, A. Ice cream while absolutely delightful under most circumstances isn’t so delightful when one is cold. Speaking of cold, the cardigan isn’t helping, so Im going to have some hot chocolate...

Edited by Reader1810
  • Love 3
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, Reader1810 said:

You forget it’s cold up here, A. Ice cream while absolutely delightful under most circumstances isn’t so delightful when one is cold. Speaking of cold, the cardigan isn’t helping, so Im going to have some hot chocolate...

right?  brrr last thing i want is ice cream ...  the really hot tea was good..

• Like 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Defiance19 said:

Two more: Peppermint Schnapps

Sorry, tim. Not for you until the tummy is better. 

:( no  ... we gots sherry and eggnog .. and i cant have none .. sniff

• Sad 4
20 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

17 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

right?  brrr last thing i want is ice cream ...  the really hot tea was good..

I've always heard a Hot Toddy is really good when you're cold. Or just get yourself a Hot Todd.

• Haha 4
  • Wow 1
7 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

I am having hc, but it’s not enough, so now I’m snuggled under a blanket.

I just turned the heat up here too.. 

Getting dinner maybe I’ll settle down enough to actually read somethings.. 

@BHopper2 Hot Todd may do, but say it out loud.. Doesn’t he sound like a total bag? Like he’d actually refer to himself as Hot Todd.. lol.  

Edited by Defiance19
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Defiance19 said:

@BHopper2 Hot Todd may do, but say it out loud.. Doesn’t he sound like a total bag? Like he’s actually refer to himself as Hot Todd.. lol.  

True... just like one of those jerks that wear sunglasses at night.

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

I've always heard a Hot Toddy is really good when you're cold. Or just get yourself a Hot Todd.

i have a hot Sir .. very hot.. in several ways..lol

• Love 5
  • Site Moderator
10 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

It's freezing here in Tampa too. It's currently 61F(16C).

I wouldn’t need a jacket at that temp. Rather balmy, in my neck of the woods is what that would be.

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1
1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

i am happier out here in the living room.. listening to some good old fashioned rock n roll...  and one of my favs, Meatloaf.   who btw should be in the rock n roll hall of fame ...

48 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

Meatloaf's Bat Out of Hell 2 and 3 are his greatest works ever.

And yes, he should be in the hall of fame.

A cultural/generational gap is being revealed.  As far as I knew, Meatloaf was just something one ate.  😕

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2
19 minutes ago, Backwoods Boy said:

A cultural/generational gap is being revealed.  As far as I knew, Meatloaf was just something one ate.  😕

edible meatloaf is good too ..

• Like 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Reader1810 said:

@BHopper2 to put things in perspective, while your local temp is 61F, it’s 32F in Toronto. Also, you won’t ever catch me visiting Florida in the summer. I’d fry like an egg on the sidewalk. Of that, I have no doubt, 

That's why God invented Air Conditioning. Floridians don't even want to be in Florida in summer. LOL.

My thin blood wouldn't do well in the North. Well, until I became climatized.

OH!!! Mega Millions rolled over. $321Million dollars, with the drawing on Christmas Day/tim's Birthday! I already have my ticket. Would be a great present.

• Like 4
  • Wow 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..