The Drop in Centre

31 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Cultural maybe, but aren't you and I of the same generation? ( I am eyeballing 60).  I thought everyone who were teens in the late 60s to 70s knew Meatloaf.  I spent many Friday nights at midnight showings of Rocky Horror Motion Picture Show.

I've passed the 70 mark.  Three-quarters of a century is looming.  But then, I was somewhat teenage-culturally deprived even when I was young due to isolation and parental perspectives.  Much beyond The Beatles and early Elvis Presley, my knowledge of popular music artists is very limited.

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

Psssh.  I live in ohio and it it drops below 70 I'm wearing pants and a,jacket. 

Ok. I can wear pants pretty much all year.  I get cold easily.  My favorite temp is 83.  I might be part lizard 

I am the last one to start wearing winter coats and the first one to shed them again.  As long as my toes are warm I am good to go.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Defiance19 said:

Well, I have to do tomorrow, some of what I put off today.. that means I’m up early.  Also have a Jet game at 1... 

So, good night DICsters.. have a wonderful night! xoxo

Sleep Well, Agent D.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Defiance19 said:

Well, I have to do tomorrow, some of what I put off today.. that means I’m up early.  Also have a Jet game at 1... 

tim, I hope you wake up feeling tons better.. 

Good night boss.. i'll try.. night xoxo

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Site Moderator
3 minutes ago, Defiance19 said:

tim, I hope you wake up feeling tons better.. 

We must be reading the same book lol

Good night Def...happy dreams 

• Like 4
4 hours ago, BHopper2 said:

It's freezing here in Tampa too. It's currently 61F(16C).

Lololol! It's -5C here. Which isn't that cold, really. It's not properly cold until it drops to -10. -5 is crisp. :P 

I hate warm temps... If it goes above 25C I feel like I'm cooking.

Hope you feel better tomorrow, @Mikiesboy! :hug: 

Man, I missed all the conversation tonight. I was gonna wrap Christmas presents today. Instead I spent about three hours reinstalling my Fallout 4 mods, and have been gaming since. Bedtime now, so I have time to wrap those presents before my parents come to pick me up tomorrow. I'm bringing Tesla and staying over at my parents' for a couple of nights, for Christmas. Tomorrow will be tree decorating (we always do it the day before Christmas Eve) and probably some tasty food and Christmassy things on TV. I'll be around, though, probably. 

Goodnight, DiC! :hug:❤️ 

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Man, I missed all the conversation tonight. I was gonna wrap Christmas presents today. Instead I spent about three hours reinstalling my Fallout 4 mods, and have been gaming since. Bedtime now, so I have time to wrap those presents before my parents come to pick me up tomorrow. I'm bringing Tesla and staying over at my parents' for a couple of nights, for Christmas. Tomorrow will be tree decorating (we always do it the day before Christmas Eve) and probably some tasty food and Christmassy things on TV. I'll be around, though, probably. 

Goodnight, DiC! :hug:❤️ 

sounds like a good time Thorn!

enjoy it 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Time for me to head off for the night. Not going to bed just yet.

When will I learn that if something is listed as "suggested" not required, that I should treat it as required? First time in two classes, I didn't read the suggested readings, and it was on the assessment. So, now I'm reading stuff in order to finish my assessment for the week and get it turned in tomorrow. Then I'm done till January 7th!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, BHopper2 said:

When will I learn that if something is listed as "suggested" not required, that I should treat it as required? First time in two classes, I didn't read the suggested readings, and it was on the assessment. So, now I'm reading stuff in order to finish my assessment for the week and get it turned in tomorrow. Then I'm done till January 7th!

Sorry for the laughing reaction.  "I suggest" always seems to have an "if you..." clause attached, sometimes only implied.  The parental one I recall was "If you know what's good for you, I suggest...".  Happy reading :)

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

i'm still up, just fetching Number One Son from work

i'll put the candle in the window when i get back home

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..