The Drop in Centre

29 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

I will see you all later. I need to head out for a few.

So, I will say good night, but I have a feeling, I'll be up for a while.

good night A

hoping all is well

i'll say good night as well to Sirs & friends alike

and put the candle in the window

989304472_candleinthewindow.jpg.40d39fccf400a5ba5bb7b5fcab1e72ea.jpg

• Love 4
4 hours ago, BHopper2 said:

Sleep Well, miss molly.

thanks A, it was a good sleep!

1 hour ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Good morning DiC! Hope those who are sleeping are having sweet dreams, and that you have a lovely day when you wake! ❤️ 

hello Thorn! hope you are well

• Like 2
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

betwixt 

Great word but I'm unsure if I could use it in my writing. Although I've been known to throw in an esoteric word or two now and then, this one, for some reason, sounds too pretentious to me. It reminds me of an older style of writing.

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hello Thorn! hope you are well

Not too bad today, actually. The binder's a little bit uncomfortable today, though, and I'm wondering if I should take it off or leave it on for choir practice tonight...

5 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Any Bruce Springsteen fans in the house? You may be interested in this.

Never been a huge fan, but I did work at a Springsteen gig once. Stage crew. We built the stage, and then we tore it down again. :P 

EDIT: Never been a huge fan doesn't mean I don't like him, just that I don't know his music very well. He seems like a cool person, though, from what I hear. The roadie crew told us he's awesome to tour with.

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Like 4
4 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

Great word but I'm unsure if I could use it in my writing. Although I've been known to throw in an esoteric word or two now and then, this one, for some reason, sounds too pretentious to me. It reminds me of an older style of writing.

cuz it is old, C ...LOL  

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Not too bad today, actually. The binder's a little bit uncomfortable today, though, and I'm wondering if I should take it off or leave it on for choir practice tonight...

Never been a huge fan, but I did work at a Springsteen gig once. Stage crew. We built the stage, and then we tore it down again. :P 

you may like it.. it's an interview.. and interesting. 

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Never been a huge fan doesn't mean I don't like him, just that I don't know his music very well. He seems like a cool person, though, from what I hear. The roadie crew told us he's awesome to tour with.

Go read the lyrics to a few of his songs, you may just become a fan. I just told tim the same thing. Springsteen's a poet and storyteller

• Like 3
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

2 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

cuz it is old, C ...LOL  

Might be cool to use in historical fiction. I'm still working on my viking period piece...

• Like 4
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Parker Owens said:

Good morning everyone. Just finished clearing 9” of new snow... more on the way. 

I am betwixt snow squalls, I think. 

Morning, Parker! Wish we'd get some real snow soon... We've got so much frost it looks like it's snowed, and it's cold af. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..