The Drop in Centre

Excuse me Good Sirs and DiC

just wanted to stop in and say good morning.

we are on day 3 of Rain here in Ohio we have had 6+ inches of rain. the weather is matching everyone’s mood gloomy. Flooding in our area is low but still watching the forecast. 

So how are things with you? 

• Like 5
  • Site Moderator
6 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Excuse me Good Sirs and DiC

just wanted to stop in and say good morning.

we are on day 3 of Rain here in Ohio we have had 6+ inches of rain. the weather is matching everyone’s mood gloomy. Flooding in our area is low but still watching the forecast. 

So how are things with you? 

Good morning, rick.

Sunshine here with beautiful blue skies here right now and in the forecast through Saturday. Come Sunday supposed to get several rainy days - hope they’re wrong. 

As for how I’m doing? Been up for almost an hour, but just having my first coffee now. Eyes still not awake yet, so I’m getting off the device until they are. See you later and have a nice day. 

Good morning to the other DiCers out there. You all have a nice day also.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, rickproehl said:

i hope you have a good day tim

and everyone in DiC 

You too rick ... have a good one.

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

lol! i should add "a nice hot cup of coffee" & "tim's stories" to my grateful jar :gikkle:

Wayne's too .. :)

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Site Moderator
3 hours ago, MichaelS36 said:

If you haven't … please read molly's blog: 

Thanks for the heads up, Mike.

I went back and saw that I got the notification for a new @mollyhousemouse blog, but I had a lot that morning so I missed it. It’s good having friends to remind/alert us to what has been missed. 

:thankyou:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Reader1810 said:

Thanks for the heads up, Mike.

I went back and saw that I got the notification for a new @mollyhousemouse blog, but I had a lot that morning so I missed it. It’s good having friends to remind/alert us to what has been missed. 

:thankyou:

My pleasure. Did you read the article in the Star with the U of T scientist who believes he and his team have a cure for Covid19?  Not a  vaccine, but a cure.  It's very interesting. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..