The Drop in Centre

12 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

i love how it said it took her 3 weeks to get used to her legs ... i know the feeling ..LOL

all you long legged creatures must start out a little more wobbly than the rest of us. 😁

giraffes are amazing though. this baby dropped 6 feet to the ground at birth & then would have been on those legs & nursing & moving within hours 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, mollyhousemouse said:

all you long legged creatures must start out a little more wobbly than the rest of us. 😁

giraffes are amazing though. this baby dropped 6 feet to the ground at birth & then would have been on those legs & nursing & moving within hours 

yeah i dont want to be dropped 6ft..lol

• Haha 3
  • Site Moderator
20 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

i love how it said it took her 3 weeks to get used to her legs ... i know the feeling ..LOL

Yes, long coltish (not that I have any experience with that) legs are tricky aren’t they? ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Reader1810 said:

Yes, long coltish (not that I have any experience with that) legs are tricky aren’t they? ;)

sometimes ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, mollyhousemouse said:

:hug:

a good reminder, thanks

All customer service people should have that in front of them at all times.

• Love 3
  • Site Moderator

My order of Canada Strong masks - I ordered two - came today. They look really nice and sturdy. They have filters which are packaged separately so you can use them or not.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
37 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

My order of Canada Strong masks - I ordered two - came today. They look really nice and sturdy. They have filters which are packaged separately so you can use them or not.

Ours are supposed to arrive today also. I'm glad they seem good.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Site Moderator
3 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

I didn’t open the actual packaging (clear plastic) they were in, because I figure why do that before I want to use them? Still, from what I can tell, they are of good quality. 

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator
31 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Thank Mike again for letting me know about these masks, please and thank you. :) 

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator

@Mikiesboy @MichaelS36 Have you seen this severe weather alert posted on the Weather Network?

Issued at 18:30 Tuesday 02 June 2020

Conditions are favourable for the development of severe thunderstorms that may be capable of producing large hail.

Isolated strong to severe thunderstorms are expected to move rapidly southeastward across portions of the GTA during the mid to late evening hours.

The storms may contain 2 to 4 cm hail and wind gusts of 80 km/h. Brief but torrential wind swept downpours and frequent lightning may also be associated with some of these storms.

There is a slight risk for an isolated tornado.

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Reader1810 said:

10 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

so glad y'all were able to get some good masks!

• Like 3
8 hours ago, Reader1810 said:

Thunder, Thunder. It be a thundering and a raining...

Wow that was something .. didn't last long here, but wow, it was LOUD. Like cringe-worthy loud. And the lightening, amazing and it lasted a long while.. constant flashes. It was something to see last night.

ATM it is just raining ...

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator
Just now, Mikiesboy said:

Wow that was something .. didn't last long here, but wow, it was LOUD. Like cringe-worthy loud. And the lightening, amazing and it lasted a long while.. constant flashes. It was something to see last night.

ATM it is just raining ...

We had thunder but it wasn’t very loud. It rumbled and rained a bit this morning, but I was already awake since the bird choir started practicing at 3:30 a.m. Maybe, I’ll have a nap later today...

• Like 2
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

We had thunder but it wasn’t very loud. It rumbled and rained a bit this morning, but I was already awake since the bird choir started practicing at 3:30 a.m. Maybe, I’ll have a nap later today...

i'm not feeling too well this morning and i'd love to go back to bed.  I likely wouldn't go in today if i had to go in.  But it's sitting right there, so i guess i will go see what's happening today at work.

have a good day.

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator
8 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

i'm not feeling too well this morning and i'd love to go back to bed.  I likely wouldn't go in today if i had to go in.  But it's sitting right there, so i guess i will go see what's happening today at work.

have a good day.

Must be something in the air, because I’m not feeling well either. Going to be a quiet day, I think. 

Having your work at home is both a blessing and a curse, isn’t it? 

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..