The Drop in Centre

• Site Moderator
10 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

i used nescafe .. i put in the amount i normally have ..i put sweetner in. i poured on some skim milk and a bit of 2% evaporated. I left it while i found ice cubes and got them out of their container. I refilled the ice cube tray and put it back. i stirred the coffee for a minute.. added ice added water. stirred. Tasted.. decided on a bit more evap. .. then i drank it after letting Michael taste it.  No hot water necessary.

Not that I need the caffeine right now, but I’m itching to try this, so what the heck, I can stay up late...

• Like 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Reader1810 said:

Not that I need the caffeine right now, but I’m itching to try this, so what the heck, I can stay up late...

It's good. tim is more of a coffee fan than I am, but yeah it was okay. tim on the other hand is very happy. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

yay.. you can write more then!!!

you should show me how.

Maybe after you show me how it's done for a few pages, I'll figure it out. I'm pretty slow, so it may take a bit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
2 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

No self-respecting Welshman, Englishman or Scotchman would be without a kettle. Ever!  

I laugh, but there was like ... RELIEF in his voice when he tried it and it worked. I believe you. lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Site Moderator

@MichaelS36 One thing I have noticed with the cold version is the sweetness factor has increased. I think I’ll use just one package of Splenda next time I make this, which will be, tomorrow, of course. I’d try the Nescafé tim mentioned, but I’m out of it at the moment. 

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

@MichaelS36 One thing I have noticed with the cold version is the sweetness factor has increased. I think I’ll use just one package of Splenda next time I make this, which will be, tomorrow, of course. I’d try the Nescafé tim mentioned, but I’m out of it at the moment. 

We like Walmart's own sweetner .. it's not as sweet as splenda.  I just used maybe slightly more than i normally do. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Now i need to make extra ice cubes!!  :D 

Edited by Mikiesboy
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Site Moderator
Just now, MichaelS36 said:

You know, it's funny. Some men... like your guy and some like Guy Martin who is a total mad man, racing motorbikes, building engines etc. He's a real LAD... but he doesn't drink.. no interest in going for a pint. He wants a cup of tea.  I feel the same way.  I don't miss beer so much, but I'd die without my tea. 

I hear you, Mike, though for me, it’s milk I can’t live without. Yes, I am a milkaholic...

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..