The Drop in Centre

30 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

@kbois we all will face challenges and everyone on of us will lend a ear, offer advice and be there for you. so in DiC we are a family not by blood but something that brought us to tim’s room. We laugh together, cry together and we are there for each other. so if you need to vent we are here for you.

so take care 

Thank you rick. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, kbois said:

He might drive me crazy, but I'm really proud of this kid and what he can do with music.

This is a cover song he did, guitar and vocals. 

He's amazingly talented! Must run in the family.

Like everyone else has said,  please come and vent. We'll listen and offer up a shoulder to lean on and what ever else we can.  Take care of yourself and try to remain strong. 

• Like 3
35 minutes ago, spyke said:

He's amazingly talented! Must run in the family.

Like everyone else has said,  please come and vent. We'll listen and offer up a shoulder to lean on and what ever else we can.  Take care of yourself and try to remain strong. 

He loves music and I'm proud that he taught himself guitar. However...

He did NOT get any musical talent from me! I might be able to string a few words together, but I'm special ed when it comes to anything music related. 

Thanks for the shoulder and the encouragement.

• Like 5

Excuse me Good Sirs and DiC friends.

Just wanting to say good morning

today so far has been good. 

how has your day been?

was sent this quote thought i would share.

The two words 'information' and 'communication' are often used interchangeably, but they signify quite different things. Information is giving out; communication is getting through.

Sydney J. Harris

Take care 

• Like 4
4 hours ago, rickproehl said:

Excuse me Good Sirs and DiC friends.

Just wanting to say good morning

today so far has been good. 

how has your day been?

was sent this quote thought i would share.

The two words 'information' and 'communication' are often used interchangeably, but they signify quite different things. Information is giving out; communication is getting through.

Sydney J. Harris

Take care 

Things are getting better. Today I did a little adulting in the form of getting my oil changed in my car on my lunch hour. Then I got in touch with my inner child and ate a Tootsie Pop, which I can't even remember when the last time was that I had one. It definitely took more than three licks to get to the center. 

@mollyhousemouse I hope your day gets better. 

• Like 3

Hey all.  

Today we had to shut visits all the way down at my work.  Nothing inside or outside.  My county COVID infection rate is rising alarmingly.  One of the local hospitals is close to diversion because they have no beds 

Its very disheartening 

• Sad 5
1 hour ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hi

image.png.d29ce8b4ee41698b9d310c33334f8669.png

have a good day

I'm hanging on by a thread....decided to skip lunch and leave an hour early. My brain already departed for vacation a few days ago. 

C'mon 4 o'clock.....you can do it! Giddyap!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Site Moderator
16 hours ago, Starrynight22 said:

Hey all.  

Today we had to shut visits all the way down at my work.  Nothing inside or outside.  My county COVID infection rate is rising alarmingly.  One of the local hospitals is close to diversion because they have no beds 

Its very disheartening 

Take care, Starry. :hug: 

• Like 5
18 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

i've been unplugging lately, there's just too much online that's weighing on me. here's what i've been up to. there will be two, a cute set of tea towels

hope y'all are doing ok today, in spite of the challenges

received_826385008110450.jpeg

That reminded me of a sweet lady I knew who passed away many years ago.  She loved butterflies. To this day, whenever I see one I think of her.  Thanks so much molly. I needed that today. 😊

• Like 3
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, kbois said:

I'm hanging on by a thread....decided to skip lunch and leave an hour early. My brain already departed for vacation a few days ago. 

C'mon 4 o'clock.....you can do it! Giddyap!

Go home now.  It's 4 o'clock......................somewhere. LOL

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Site Moderator

So, I finally got the chance to use my leaf blower/vacuum, and it works great! :D 

Word of advice, when using the mulcher attachment, make sure the catchment bag is zippered closed. :rolleyes:

That is all for this service announcement. :P 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..