The Drop in Centre

• Site Moderator
1 hour ago, rickproehl said:

Excuse me Good Sirs and DiC friends.

Just wanting to say good morning

So how are things with everyone

Good afternoon (it’s 12:36 my time) rick.

After I cleaned the dust from the lights (took them down, wiped them with a wet paper towel, and dried them with a tissue) in the bathroom, I had lunch which was refrigerator oatmeal w dried cherries.

Now I’m chillaxing for a bit. 

How are you doing?

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Reader1810 said:

@Wayne Gray @mollyhousemouse @spyke 

Okay, so after reading about @Mikiesboy’s plan to knit a cover for his IP, I did a little research. Apparently, IP covers are real, and this is just one example - there are lots and lots let me tell you. :P 

https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/sock-monkey-instant-pot-cover

that is adorable!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, rickproehl said:

Excuse me Good Sirs and DiC friends.

Just wanting to say good morning

So how are things with everyone

Today has been a bipolar kind of day in the office. We've had people complaining and we've had people complimenting. We just don't know what we're going to get. 

The county was supposed to do Covid testing and flu shots today but apparently they didn't get the flu vaccine in so we had a slew of people show up for shots, and no shots to give.  Ugh. On the upside, the people from the county said we had the nicest clubhouse that they had been to. 🤷‍♀️

• Like 5

Murphy's law:

I order groceries for delivery. Changes can be made up to 2pm. 

2:05: Text from son--Mom, can we get the stuff to make mac n cheese for 20 people? For tonite?

Me: 😒

• Love 2
  • Haha 3

it was cabbage roll day... lots of work.. but we have nine nice meals in the freezer now and that's Saturdays dinner too.  :)  Also made chili so another six meals there.  Next week we will make some spaghetti sauce.

Hope you all had and will have a good day..  xo

• Love 5
  • Site Moderator
29 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

it was cabbage roll day... lots of work.. but we have nine nice meals in the freezer now and that's Saturdays dinner too.  :)  Also made chili so another six meals there.  Next week we will make some spaghetti sauce.

Mmm... love cabbage rolls. 

You had a most productive day, tim. It all sounds absolutely wonderful, and I know you and Mike will have some tasty meals in the future. 

• Like 4
5 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

I've never had cabbage rolls, but they and the chilli both sound yummy. You and Mike will have plenty of delicious meals to eat x

• Like 3

Took Little Man to the vet this morning - they think he has a version of old-man doggie vertigo, but are going to put him on antibiotics to make sure there isn't an underlying ear-infection causing it.  Has SP and I stressed out. At the more extreme end is brain tumor / stroke. Love the little guy, and hope he'll be ok; but he is very old for his breed.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Site Moderator
52 minutes ago, Fae Briona said:

Took Little Man to the vet this morning - they think he has a version of old-man doggie vertigo, but are going to put him on antibiotics to make sure there isn't an underlying ear-infection causing it.  Has SP and I stressed out. At the more extreme end is brain tumor / stroke. Love the little guy, and hope he'll be ok; but he is very old for his breed.

I hope it is something that can be easily remedied, Fae. 

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Fae Briona said:

Hope your pup is ok. It's amazing how attached we are to our furry kids.  What kind of dog is he? 

Edited by kbois
  • Like 3

hello Sirs and friends
hope everyone is having a good day
@Fae Briona i do hope Little Man can overcome this
scored some great yellow squash & zucchini at the Farmer's Market along with some cucumbers & radishes Phil likes to snack on those
OH and a new mask, lol! amazing how they're now a fashion accessory.
Phil wanted tacos, so we swung by the Mexican market for lunch to go
home now He's watching TV (i may need saved ROKU TV has a channel called Hi Yah ... it's all kung fu type movies.... 😮  )

see y'all around...

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..