Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

2 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. It's summer in SC. We are stuck in a tropical air mass. Could barely coax the pup to finish the walk around the pond this morning. It isn't the heat so much as the humidity. Our current temp is 78/25° with 84% humidity. Only expected to get to a high around 85/29°. That's only a change of about 10° from high to low. We don't often deal with this sort of weather in PA. 

G'day, bro! :hug:

We've got a drizzly day here. The sort of day that's often referred as a "soft day" here in Ireland.

Still, it suits me. I sowed a row of carrot seeds yesterday evening, so the drizzle will moisten the ground and help their germination. :) 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Scotland has "soft weather" too and that's how we refer to those sorts of days when we have them during faire.

Hey, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.   :hug:  *scratches Thistle behind the ears*

• Like 4
  • Love 1
On 6/6/2020 at 5:59 AM, Marty said:

So I'm now into double digits in my attempt to take and upload a new photograph every week for 52 weeks, as I have just uploaded my tenth offering:

Reveal hidden contents

49974976386_228027bc23_b.jpg

I've given it the title: "10/52 Cottage Garden (6) [The vegetable plot]"

The Vegetable Plot sounds like a 60s heist movie with you robbing the greengrocer instead of a bank

• Haha 5
39 minutes ago, Marty said:

We had a couple of windy days here early in the week. My lupin flowers now look like they are drunk. I have since strategically placed a number of four foot garden canes to stop them looking completely fallen-over drunk. :rofl:

Cooler day here. It's nice. Hey, Marty. :hug: 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..