1 TBSP lemon juice

Zest of half of a lemon

Mix well

Edited by Albert1434
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1
22 hours ago, Headstall said:

I loved Robbie Benson... he had such a distinct voice and was an excellent actor... and cute....

He's still a handsome guy at age 64 and has those lovely blue eyes.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Howdy y'all! :hug:It's definitely summer in Texas. Today, the high temperature was 100 °F, and the entire weekend looks to be as hot, or even hotter.

Hey, Drewbear!   :hug: It's hot here in Michigan, too, but only about 77*F. Yesterday, it was 81*F.

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Drewbear!   :hug: It's hot here in Michigan, too, but only about 77*F. Yesterday, it was 81*F.

Hey, Pagey! :hug: Fortunately for me, I live in an area that isn't humid, so the heat is bearable. Like, I remember as a kid, going to summer camp in East Texas... the humidity was torture, lol!

• Like 4
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Like, I remember as a kid, going to summer camp in East Texas... the humidity was torture, lol!

I went to Washington, D.C. with my family when I was about 10 or 11. I don't remember much of it, because the heat and the humidity made me fall asleep on the trolley tour that we took.  :rolleyes: We also stopped in Richmond, Virginia to visit my grandma's cousin and her family. There was a public pool in their neighborhood. The people were packed like sardines in a can, and the water was as warm as the Queen's tea.  :puke:

• Like 4
43 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Hey, Pagey! :hug: Fortunately for me, I live in an area that isn't humid, so the heat is bearable. Like, I remember as a kid, going to summer camp in East Texas... the humidity was torture, lol!

It's the humidity here in SC that makes it so bad. As soon as that moist tropical air moves in it becomes almost unbearable. Even the pup doesn't like it. Walking him becomes a chore.

Howdy Texy.

Edited by dughlas
  • Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..