Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

4 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Were having BLT's for lunch❤️

As I had to head out for the for some voluntary work I am involved with, I just had beans on toast for dinner this evening.

Finally back home. Close to midnight now. Won't be long before I head to bed. :yes: 

• Like 5
21 minutes ago, dughlas said:

It was a long trip. I made it home a bit after 1pm.

Glad you made it home safely, bro! :thumbup:

23 minutes ago, dughlas said:

I need to go for some groceries and then I'm going to relax as my head is achey.

Put your feet up. You deserve it! :yes:

• Like 2
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

What an idiot! A 28yo man was caught “streaking” at a football game and is now subject to a $50,000 fine plus two weeks in quarantine (costing another $3000) :o

Just in case you want to go looking for the naked guy on the internet - he was shirtless (shaking my head) what is wrong with young people today. If you are going to be a naked idiot, do it properly :rolleyes:

But wear a mask!

• Haha 4
4 hours ago, Marty said:

So it's Friday, again. :yes:

The wet weather this week has made taking photographs a wee bit difficult, but here's my 16/52 of my weekly black and white photographs...

50122826978_b866840f48_c.jpg

So I have a question. At the end of the year is there any chance you might mount and display the collection for others to appreciate or is this purely for your personal enjoyment, and ours?

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..