Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

7 hours ago, Headstall said:

Hey, dugh and Mum. :hug: Have a safe trip. It must be hard to leave Mum, but it should feel good to be home again.

Thanks. It will be but my plan is to be back in SC the middle of October.

4 hours ago, Marty said:

Safe travels, bro! :thumbup:

Thanks.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Headstall said:

I couldn't get enough of this song... a great slow dance song. :)  Also was a huge fan of Grace Slick, and "White Rabbit". 

I have a cd done by a group that performed at the renfaire a couple years ago. They performed "White Rabbit" on Middle Eastern instruments. Sounds very much like a period piece.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

I remember first listening to the following track whilst wearing headphones at a friend's House Party (actually just a group of us who ended up at a mate's flat smoking funny stuff and chilling in the early hours of the morning) around 1970, and being simply blown away by the stereo effects on it:

Spoiler

• Haha 4
16 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Dughlas hoping your well today:yes:

Greetings Albert. Doin' well enough thanks. I saw from your earlier response to Page that you and Steve are well. I'm glad.

Now I'm off to do more prep for the trip home.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..