Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

1 minute ago, Marty said:

You may have branded him, but you obviously didn't keep a tight enough rein on him, my dear. :no: 

Good job @Sherye spotted him wandering loose. I'm sure she'll take better care of him than you did. :P 

*Shakes head, and wanders off mumbling about the lack of awareness of people who allow their livestock to roam free on the public highway...*

:rofl::rofl:

• Haha 4
  • Site Administrator
21 hours ago, Marty said:

Okay...

So here's my week 36 offering in my challenge to take and unload a new monochrome photograph every week for 52 weeks:

Reveal hidden contents

50679745803_ed1ef30949_z.jpg

It's the concrete steps leading from my lower garden to my upper one (on the left), and also to the upper story of the old two-story stone cottage in my garden (on the right).

(Just out of interest, that window in the old cottage, that I used for last week's photograph, is about 4ft 6in (1.4 metres) to the right of this one.)

Love it :) 

• Like 5
12 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

I was on yesterday :)  I had my sleep study last night and didn't sleep well.  Which is why I had the study done in the first place :P  I was hooked up to a gazillion wires and got all twisted up in them because I toss and turn so much when I sleep.  The technician even commented about how much I tossed and turned :unsure: I got home a little before 6 am and popped online briefly before going back to sleep.  I've been busy since I woke up, so I haven't been on here much.  I'm catching up now :) I have to reply to all of @Sherye's comments on my prompt stories :) 

My work with the anthology is done for now. :) I'm the proof team lead, so once all the stories are proofed and the links are posted, then Renee moves them to the anthology category and publishes them when it's time to release the stories.  

You don't have to reply to all my comments. Just react! I can understand how tired you are from tossing and turning all night long!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..