Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

@Valkyrie, I can do a prompt in one sentence with 3 key words! toothpick, problem and ouch!

I need sleep so I can either do something drastic by using a toothpick on my eyelids to keep me awake, but the only problem I have with that is what if I fall asleep with the toothpicks still there and they pierce my eyelids which will make me wake up to say OUCH!

• Haha 4
  • Site Administrator
12 minutes ago, Sherye said:

@Valkyrie, I can do a prompt in one sentence with 3 key words! toothpick, problem and ouch!

I need sleep so I can either do something drastic by using a toothpick on my eyelids to keep me awake, but the only problem I have with that is what if I fall asleep with the toothpicks still there and they pierce my eyelids which will make me wake up to say OUCH!

:gikkle:  Thanks for reading and commenting on my prompts :)

• Like 2
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Sherye said:

Well, maybe I have a chance while @Drew Espinosa and @clochette fight over who is going to win the hunky guy of the day! Shhhhhhh..... Sherye just walked out the door with HUNKY! Don't tell anyone!

@dughlas, I will share with you since you were not here during the fight over him! lol You are welcome to keep as long as you want! 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..