Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

You know how hard it is to hold my mouse to my pc when a nerve in your hand twitches and your whole hand moves? That is the weirdest feeling I have ever felt before! And seeing it moving when I wasn't doing the moving on my own!

And no I am not CRAZY! lol

Edited by Sherye
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, CassieQ said:

Poor guy.  

I wouldn't say poor guy. He was on his phone the whole time looking at stuff on it. He does it all the time and does not even think about if anyone else needs in there. I needed to do some work in there since the bathroom is attached to a bedroom I have a desk in there to do work on. I had all the stuff I needed to get Christmas presents I needed to finish in there before tomorrow so I could give them to my sister and brother. Then after 4 hours he got out and then my stepson went in there and stayed for an hour! Geeze, I will be up all night just getting everything done now. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Took me awhile to get my sister's Christmas present ready for her to take to her new apartment since she is moving out of town. All I have to do is put in a bag with tissue! will see her tomorrow (Sunday).

I also got my brother and his wife, and her daughter something and have to put it in a bag. He is helping our sister move the rest of her stuff out of her house she sold tomorrow so I will see him then to give to him. All I have to do is clean the frame of the picture I got him and put the rest of the stuff in a bag and the picture is too big for a bag. I am giving him also for Christmas 2 classic hardback books that belonged to our dad and a couple of other things.

I am giving my nephew and his wife a painting my sister painted me of  milk can (was her first painting she ever did) and a painting of my baby brother painted of a dog and cat he did in 1980. Have to clean them up first though. And yes my sister and brother actually drew them before they painted them. Then I am giving them some money for Hadley Ray, their newborn daughter to buy her something they haven't received yet since I did not get to go to their baby shower. 

Then fill out each card and put in bags with colorful tissue paper! I will be busy in the morning before my stepson, his friend and I go there to help load stuff by noon. 

Good night everyone! 🛏️😴

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..