Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

8 hours ago, Marty said:

The origins of the monoliths are still unknown.

Not entirely true. The monoliths actually appeared manmade, likely a prank perpetrated and perpetuated by a group of college kids. The objects were welded together using pieces of scrap metal.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, Headstall said:

My mom used to do something similar, with real smaller trees around the main tree, and mirror ponds and ceramic houses and figures. It was so pretty, and took up one whole side of the family room. She didn't do it every year... started it when us kids were grown. :) 

Morning, bro and Mum. :hug: 

:heart:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, Marty said:

Okay...

So here's my week 36 offering in my challenge to take and unload a new monochrome photograph every week for 52 weeks:

Hide contents

50679745803_ed1ef30949_z.jpg

It's the concrete steps leading from my lower garden to my upper one (on the left), and also to the upper story of the old two-story stone cottage in my garden (on the right).

(Just out of interest, that window in the old cottage, that I used for last week's photograph, is about 5ft 6in (1.4 metres) to the right of this one.)

Great photo, Marty! 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Now I have seen everything! Or is my eyes just playing tricks on me? I was scrolling down on the site and right beside where it has Privacy Policy/Contact Us  had @Albert1434's profile. I am not joking! I had to refresh the page to get it to go away! Weird! 😬 Is this site haunted? Or are all of you playing a trick on my old eyes? 🤨

• Wow 4

I am so mad right now! I went to Walmart to get a few groceries, plus Christmas bags to put my sister's, brother's, my nephew's, my niece in law's and their new baby girl, Hadley's presents in. Plus dogfood, dog treats for my dog and dogfood for my stepson and his wife's friend's dog. Plus I got my stepson and his wife's kitten a toy. I got home and the toy was nowhere in site. I checked my ticket and it was not seen on there. I remember putting it on the conveyor belt. Now the kitten has no Christmas toy! Boo Hoo!

Edited by Sherye
put comma in the wrong place
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..