Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

43 minutes ago, dughlas said:

This morning the migraine had eased to the point of being nearly gone. Mum and I finished packing away her Christmas china then ran a few errands. Then this afternoon the migraine returned. Now that night has fallen it's even worse than the last one and I've maxed out on pain meds. I should like to cry. I'm gonna disappear for the night and hope that warm compresses provide enough relief that I can sleep. Blessed be my brothers and sisters.

:hug:  :kiss: 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, dughlas said:

This morning the migraine had eased to the point of being nearly gone. Mum and I finished packing away her Christmas china then ran a few errands. Then this afternoon the migraine returned. Now that night has fallen it's even worse than the last one and I've maxed out on pain meds. I should like to cry. I'm gonna disappear for the night and hope that warm compresses provide enough relief that I can sleep. Blessed be my brothers and sisters.

Have you tried rubbing your temples. I put a finger on each side of my head and rub my temples to get my migraine to go away a little bit. Too ad there is not another guy there to rub your tootsies, especially your big toes and the all of your big toes cause that would help with the pain, too!

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Marty said:

Well, it's 00:35am as I start to type this, so I think it's time to get my much needed beauty sleep. :yes:

(Although I'm sure Albert will say that I'll be wasting my time. :gikkle:)

Night all! :hug:

good-night-time-for-bed.jpg

Night, bro. :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Are you the one in the middle?  :rofl:  

He likes his dolls! lol :rofl: Sorry, I just couldn't resist. Sue me for being mean! But we all have a mean streak in us a time or 2. Ok, so I lied! We have a mean streak in us a lot! lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..