Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

• Site Administrator
5 minutes ago, Marty said:

Howdy, Gary! :hug:

A nice sunny, if slightly cold, day here. Getting some more ladder work done in neighbour's garden against the boundary wall. Very slow progress, but for every branch cut, however small, it's one step closer to the finish. :yes:

And, anyway, I suppose the very first cut was the most important one... ;) 

I love Cat Stevens :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Site Administrator
1 minute ago, Marty said:

Or Jusuf Islam, as he now like to be known. :)

I think if we aren't expected to dead name transgender people, we shouldn't do it to people who may have changed their name for any other legal reason. :yes:

(Not meant to be a personal criticism there, Val :)

Yes, I'm aware of his name change.  The majority of his recordings were when he was known as Cat Stevens, so I think of him as both.  I should have included his current name in my post.  Point taken.  

• Like 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Valkyrie said:

Yes, I'm aware of his name change.  The majority of his recordings were when he was known as Cat Stevens, so I think of him as both.  I should have included his current name in my post.  Point taken.  

:heart:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Marty said:

Hi there, young Drew! :hug:

Hi Marty! :hug: 

1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

So are we:yes:

Aloha Gorgeous! :hug: 

1 hour ago, dughlas said:

Here too.

Hey Sexy! :hug: 

50 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

I hate humidity :( 

Same. :hug: 

44 minutes ago, Headstall said:

It was uplifting. :)  Hey, Drewbear. :hug: 

Hey, Handsome! :hug: 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, dughlas said:

So I just watched a youtube video of Austin Brown singing "Unchained Melody" I'd have shared it but I don't know how to insert the link.

Just copy/paste it. It will automatically show the video

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, dughlas said:

So I just watched a youtube video of Austin Brown singing "Unchained Melody" I'd have shared it but I don't know how to insert the link.

To share a YouTube video, bro, all you should need to do is actually copy the URL of the video and paste it in your reply.

That's all I ever do, and it always works for me.

(Using my laptop - not sure if it's different or more difficult using a smartphone or tablet)

Edited by Marty
  • Like 2
  • Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..