Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

6 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

:hug: I hope it’s better this time round

It really wasn't. He finished the root canal, and I had brought up to him numerous times that the filling color better be right. I told him about a prior experience where I had to have a filling redone because it looked brown. I told it to him the first time I saw him and I repeated it today, and asked him if he had the brightest white in stock, and he said yes! See, my teeth are really white... and what do I see when I get home? The tooth now looks grey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I freaked out and called them, asking why in hell after I stressed for him to use the brightest white, he didn't???

So, their solution? He'll redo it at no charge. It'll only take an hour to remove the new filling and replace it. That means I have to drive another three hours(an hour and a half each way) and go through that again! I am so angry. He's an idiot! I actually sat on the couch and cried while Cookie tried to comfort me. I don't like putting myself at risk in a dental office, and now I have to do it again, and sign their stupid forms that say I am aware there is a high incidence of Covid transmission through dental services.

• Sad 2
  • Angry 3
46 minutes ago, Headstall said:

It really wasn't. 

Omg what kind of dentist is this guy?! Did he had his degree in a cereal box or what?! So unprofessional :no: 

Get a cuddle from Cookie and an kitten or 10 and get yourself a comfort treat:hug: hope you'll get a good night sleep :kiss:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, clochette said:

Omg what kind of dentist is this guy?! Did he had his degree in a cereal box or what?! So unprofessional :no: 

Get a cuddle from Cookie and an kitten or 10 and get yourself a comfort treat:hug: hope you'll get a good night sleep :kiss:

My son couldn't believe it when he saw the color. He told me to write a bad review and post it... and get a new dentist. I want him to fix this first. :( 

• Sad 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..