Open Club  ·  134 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

10 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Page:kiss::hug:

Hey, Bertie!  :hug: :kiss:

10 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

You working today?

Nope. Mickey and Remy came over for brunch.  :D  Maple-pecan muffins, homemade sausage patties, fried potatoes, and a blood orange salad.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Gary:hug::kiss:

Pre-stuffed Butterball turkey is in, and carrots, turnips and potatoes ready to go... and my girls are coming soon to do the rest. All I have to do is make the gravy when the turkey is done. :) 

Happy Thanksgiving Canada

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Headstall said:

Pre-stuffed Butterball turkey is in, and carrots, turnips and potatoes ready to go... and my girls are coming soon to do the rest. All I have to do is make the gravy when the turkey is done. :) 

Happy Thanksgiving Canada

Happy Thanksgiving my Sexy Lumberjack :hug: first big family dinner in ages huh, you must be so happy 🥳

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Good evening my boys (as it seems Val has flew the nest and I'mthe only lady around here those days) 

I made it back at the apartment. No signs of the fight with the drunk homeless in the entryway and at my door though I haven't been to check the basement (hush but I'm a bit scared 🤫).

It's dinner time here but have just been stuffing my face with cookies :rolleyes:

I hope y'all had a nice weekend :hug:

• Love 5

I think it won't be long until I have to turn the heat on. Even with a sweater it's getting chilly in the apartment. 

Edit: I've just checked, no wonder I thought it was chilly in here, it's not even 15°C in there!:facepalm:

Edited by clochette
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

To go with my new start I've gotten ride of the "wardrobe" I had. It was one of those cheap ones with a metal structure and fabric cover and was broken anyway. My brother will give me the one he had in his previous apartment. 

I've also bought a desk this weekend (https://www.amazon.fr/gp/aw/d/B07XR7TTJC?ref=ppx_pt2_mob_b_prod_image) as working on the coffee table isn't convenient and I'm planning on selling it anyway. It's a glass table that can be down like a coffee table or up like a dining table and is too big as a coffee table in the space I have. 

All my furnitures are hand-me-downs from when I first move out of my parent's so I want something a little nicer for once. 

I hope I'll manage to build the desk as in the comments people said the instructions are really bad :gikkle:

Edited by clochette
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
  • Fingers Crossed 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..