Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

For breakfast, I’m having cereal… 

Didn't sleep well last night. Today is my meeting about my job and the restructure. And I just found out other people have 15min meetings and mine is 30mins. No idea what that means…

Wish me luck…

• Love 2
  • Fingers Crossed 3
51 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Didn't sleep well last night. Today is my meeting about my job and the restructure. And I just found out other people have 15min meetings and mine is 30mins. No idea what that means…

Wish me luck…

Good lucky my dear friend!☘️

• Like 3
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Wish me luck…

I'm guessing by now you've had your meeting. Hope the results were to your good.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, dughlas said:

I'm guessing by now you've had your meeting. Hope the results were to your good.

Yep had the meeting, results were not good, I am now attending 3 meetings tomorrow to hear about the brave new future.

I think I will treat myself to a special lunch

• Love 3
  • Fingers Crossed 2
22 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Yep had the meeting, results were not good, I am now attending 3 meetings tomorrow to hear about the brave new future.

I think I will treat myself to a special lunch

:hug:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Omg guys! I had a new professor today. Pretty good looking, early to mid 30, tall, brown hair.

But his scrotch! :o :blushing: he must be wearing those loose boxer shorts or go commando because I could clearly see the outline of his dick under his chino pants every steps he made. Plus being tall it came right at eyes level for me who was sitting. And well once I'd noticed his dangling dick was all I could see:facepalm: :lol:

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 5
3 hours ago, clochette said:

Omg guys! I had a new professor today. Pretty good looking, early to mid 30, tall, brown hair.

But his scrotch! :o :blushing: he must be wearing those loose boxer shorts or go commando because I could clearly see the outline of his dick under his chino pants every steps he made. Plus being tall it came right at eyes level for me who was sitting. And well once I'd noticed his dangling dick was all I could see:facepalm: :lol:

:rofl: Poor Tink!  :D 

• Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..