Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

8 hours ago, Headstall said:

Hey, B. :hug:  Don't remind me. I am sick of them already. I have a craving for spaghetti and meatballs. :) 

:hug: yep you can have too much of a good thing. Spag and meatballs sounds good

• Like 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Not a bad idea :) 

combined with a rich tomato sauce 

The good news is that many people are in the same boat and there are a lot of recipes on the net. Italian or Asian style. Easy stuff (chop up Turkey, some stuffing and an egg) to more challenging. Loads of baked ones. 

The internet saves the day… the internet and Clo…

• Haha 5
23 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

:hug: yep you can have too much of a good thing. Spag and meatballs sounds good

Someone on Reddit asked "What's the worst cooking mistake you've ever seen?" Another person responded: "I defrosted a freezer bag full of what I assumed was homemade Marinara sauce, but actually turned out to be salsa. Mexican spaghetti was a surprise."  :rofl:

Jokes aside, that actually sounds like a good idea.  :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
2 hours ago, clochette said:

I'm having crêpes for breakfast. I have this great shaker kind of thing that's graduated with the recipe: flour, milk, 2 egg and shake shake shake! Et voilà !

I'm picturing Clo dancing around her apartment, wings aflutter shaking her crêpe batter.

Dance Pet GIF by Gameforge

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..