Open Club  ·  134 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

The day I have to get up early Looping has decided to spend the night having a blast playing with a paper ball, running around the apartment, knocking things and doing this jump/slide on the bed. Now I'm dead on my feet and he's snoozing on the back of the couch <_<

It's decided, I'm shipping him to Gary! Sorry my Sexy Lumberjack but hey he makes a great foot warmer in the evening ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just watched the first episode of the new show "Chucky" last night. It was amazing!  :D

The show has some very cute lads. The protagonist, his jerk of a cousin, the boy he's crushing on....Even the little fellow who plays Charles Ray Lee as a six-year-old is adorable!  :lol: But more than anything, I just love the creepiness of the story! Definitely a worthy follow-up to the original movies.  :yes:

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 5
40 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

1617266887_1ec8de3f38176ca48fb801b55ca0f700d086639d.png

Cat Brings Home Money Every day Until One Day The Police Shows Up

I've read something similar a few days ago. A guy had trained his cat to steal jewelries in the neighborhood 

• Haha 5
9 minutes ago, CassieQ said:

This why my cats are not allowed in the bedroom at night.  They crawl all over me and lick my face.

The apartment is only one big room unless I lock him in the bathroom. Usually he's a great sleeper at night. He either sleep on the couch or in the corner at the end of the bed. Dont know what go into him last night

• Like 5
45 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Mowed my lawns for probably the last time this year, but with the weird weather, you just never know. It's hot out today. :) 

We're getting close to record setting heat today. The record is 84/29° set in the late 1800's, it's currently 83/28° and muggy. We're expecting a cold front to pass through tomorrow and drop the temp to a high of 60/15° on Sunday.

• Like 5
6 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Dughlas hope your well today:yes:

Greeting Albert. I'm okay, thanks. Resting quietly as the afternoon migraine is here. Fortunately I accomplished the most necessary chores before it started.

• Sad 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..